EU 8man on Mid Devon

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
active on mid/kay boney/zerker/valk/thane all up and running...... would be very interested

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
We have a Dyvet alliance with 30+ players online european primetime.
Atm were recruiting people to our guild ;)

Most needed is Skald//Shaman//Bonedancer//Healer if any intrested...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i'd be interested Dvareg, in the process of temping my BD atm as you might've gathered from the other thread.

Aoamibd-A
or Aoamihu-L ingame

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
DLing the us version atm. Planning on lvling healer - sm - sham combo. CU's there xD

szwok out

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Just pm me on Dvaerg-bedevere and we have a chit chat ;) were plently of players

Enariol

Fledgling Freddie
We have a Dyvet alliance with 30+ players online european primetime.
Atm were recruiting people to our guild ;)

Most needed is Skald//Shaman//Bonedancer//Healer if any intrested...

I was thinking about asking you to include our midguild, even though we mostly play alb, but we're already in the alliance apparently Oo

Afran

Part of the furniture
Give mid guild 4chats, not interested in 8v8 atm :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking for an 8 man team, either as a stand in or main group.

Don't really mind what i play, as long as we don't reroll hib after templating ourselves.

Everz

FH is my second home
I'm looking for an 8 man team, either as a stand in or main group.

Don't really mind what i play, as long as we don't reroll hib after templating ourselves.

I lol'd bubble :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
You wouldnt happen to have some spare cash on Mid/Devon and want a little extra cash on Alb/Devon? ^^ In desperate need of cash on Mid/Devon to finish my template. :(

Sorry bro, I got shizloads of cash on Alb-Lance, and around 30P right now im spending on valk on morgan. :(

Wish I could trade over some myself.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sorry bro, I got shizloads of cash on Alb-Lance, and around 30P right now im spending on valk on morgan. :(

Wish I could trade over some myself.

Tis ok, found this site where a guy trades between servers and realms for a small fee so got it settled. :)
Template done aswell now \o/ Got very lucky and managed to find Guthlac quite cheap :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tis ok, found this site where a guy trades between servers and realms for a small fee so got it settled. :)
Template done aswell now \o/ Got very lucky and managed to find Guthlac quite cheap :D

hehe grats. cya in the frontiers :) whisper if yall need my hardasnails Rm sometime :clap:

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hay skåne meight!.Come play mid with me :cheers:

Hehe nah, think doac is a closed chapter for me now..no origins took the air out of it, twatting around in NF trying to solo wich was the last I did was pritty pointless ;)

World in conflict and cod4 now atleast I can outskill the newbs in those games xD

Newbs camping a house hi mates granades ! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom