EU 8man on Mid Devon

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm not playing right now as I'm playing through The Last Remnant and sometime soon I'll have a week or two with no internet, probably in about a month from now I'll be playing DAoC again actively and was actually going to roll an RM, I dont need help with levelling/gearing so if you ever need a sub I'll be avail!

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
I would deffenately like a few subs but one step at a time, first id like to achieve a little stability.

gohan

FH is my second home
actaully renewing my account right now so ye count me in on healer i guess, or savage

will play either but you can probly get another savage easier than 2 healers, both already lvl 50 savage is dragon templated but 2handed hammer spec healer is jsut toa templated so probly needs redoing

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
read the vn post, that setup is fail:(

If u want tank powah u want a valk instead of the skald for some1 who can controll their BGer at all times. and why RM as lone nuker when u can have BD or WL?

We ran zerk zerk valk skald mauler with TT with good results, would have been even better with a nuke speced thane for slam+pet killing abils:)

gohan

FH is my second home
pac healer
4 warlocks
2 bone army BD's
1 valk

WIN

lol seriously walrocks could all load spread heal chambers an take it in tiem to burn them + pac healer and valk healing wont be an issue damage will be insane and bonearmy bd's can jsut go afk and let thier pets go mental

although i am slightly taking the piss, it probly would work :<

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Have you started levelling yet? I'll play pretty much anything you want but i havent started leveling on mid

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Have you started levelling yet? I'll play pretty much anything you want but i havent started leveling on mid

What server you on? Not that I want to join forces or anything. Kick your butt again maybe. Just started having a go at UO myself but I do have an active Daoc us account at the moment.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I think aoln is getting e-stalked xD

gohan

FH is my second home
ye he loves it tho give him a proper E-go, tbh E-go doesnt really work does it?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
First move to hib, now Mid!

I was thinking of starting some characters on mid, would be from scratch again tho (well, level 20).

I'll give you a yell or something

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Bubble, I think Aoln wants to start an 8-man on mid or hib, i'll tell him to let u know

gohan

FH is my second home
i have toons on both mid and hib, so let me know where your going, savage and healer on mid that are both low rr/cl/ml

or hero, VW, druid on hib hero a VW both have BG and are rr5+ druid is a bit noob like rr 3 but has a decent temp

also have warden but dont really like him >< might be different in a set grp tho might be ok

Everz

FH is my second home
Tbh Alb is safe now, Hib have relicks so..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
all my friends seem to have gone mid or hib now.. I'll cancel my subs and wait for major cluster, so that I can play my mid chars on killibury! Cba to play alb by myself..

Give me a shout when it happens guys..

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
all my friends seem to have gone mid or hib now.. I'll cancel my subs and wait for major cluster, so that I can play my mid chars on killibury! Cba to play alb by myself..

Give me a shout when it happens guys..
Stop crying a start rerolling! I know you want to!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
cba to start all over

can you chartransfer or is that only in WAR?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Me and a few of the Cajun people moved onto Hib. We've got rangers but we also have bard, animist, eld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom