EU 8man on Mid Devon

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe nah, think doac is a closed chapter for me now..no origins took the air out of it, twatting around in NF trying to solo wich was the last I did was pritty pointless ;)

World in conflict and cod4 now atleast I can outskill the newbs in those games xD

Newbs camping a house hi mates granades ! :cheers:

heh. yeah well I thought it aswell. giving it a go. Stupid guild having 100000 plat template though so not all fully done yet. my old Rm was up to date still give or take ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
heh. yeah well I thought it aswell. giving it a go. Stupid guild having 100000 plat template though so not all fully done yet. my old Rm was up to date still give or take ^^

Giv alb group to fight. :( Soooo many midgrps roaming at the moment. >;(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Giv alb group to fight. :( Soooo many midgrps roaming at the moment. >;(

Id play Alb sometimes if I had ppl to run with. us old stiggies are scattered between game->limbo->irl it seems :p

HO merc ftw :)

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Id play Alb sometimes if I had ppl to run with. us old stiggies are scattered between game->limbo->irl it seems :p

HO merc ftw :)
have a rr2 reaver ready to wtfdie with you if needed ;p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Well if a alb group does start, i have a very well spellcrafted Theurgist+bot

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
!

We run some nights every week, thought there'd be more grps out from the EU-mid-alliance though! No group tonight but should field 8 tomorrow

Ill be out with 8man tonite (Mid)

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to sneak off to alb are ya Chims, im Heilerr btw. I still have my mincer + bb there. 40p and a greater power myth I believe. Beside farming the dragon all day, mid 8man action is somewhat poor, there are too many mid grps out looking for a fight.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
It isnt like alb hasn't got enough players, its just the lot of you were camping crim t3 until you lost it.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
You fought my duo? We meet loads of 4mans

Who'd know - I forget my own name on Devon so the possibility of me remembering someone elses is slim. Tend to not find many duos - found some solos & try to leave them alone but they obviously see a bunch of rr2's & think 'let's go for it' & end up getting dragged into exactly the sort of fights I shouted at the group for on Pryd.

It isnt like alb hasn't got enough players, its just the lot of you were camping crim t3 until you lost it.

Wouldn't know as I wasn't in it. Alb has plenty of players - just not that many that want to group up or do anything other than sit in a tower or on a bridge.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
If anyone wants to avoid the plat transfer fee. I've got about 100p on Alb and wouldnt mind some money on mid ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gene are you the warden/champ/bard/? 4man ? :) Forgot the 4th class, all were like rr2-4 tho

Edit: was VW 4th

Dard

Part of the furniture
Gene are you the warden/champ/bard/? 4man ? :) Forgot the 4th class, all were like rr2-4 tho

Edit: was VW 4th

(will answer for Genedril) ..

Wish we was as that would mean we would have rolled Hib :england: but we rolled Alb instead :(

We started as a Pally & Reaver & then added a Sorc & Tic, gonna be changing that though.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
(will answer for Genedril) ..

Wish we was as that would mean we would have rolled Hib :england: but we rolled Alb instead :(

We started as a Pally & Reaver & then added a Sorc & Tic, gonna be changing that though.

Yeah - both Mid & Hib I can see small mans working for; Alb not so much. Not saying Albs can't make a decent fg though as they bloody well could (so we just need 4 more people - Crom & Mael please help us, you're our only hope).

Afran

Part of the furniture
Alb can have decent small mans :eek:

Minstrel/Heretic
Caba/Sorc
Minstrel/Inf
Friar/Heretic

Add cleric to them for 3rd etc etc

Everz

FH is my second home
alb 4 man works nicely.

Ran cabby(me), sorc, cleric, mins a couple months back.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Alb can have decent small mans :eek:

Minstrel/Heretic
Caba/Sorc
Minstrel/Inf
Friar/Heretic

Add cleric to them for 3rd etc etc

Cabbie sorc is great duo & you can bolt anything on. Mincer & inf is fun for stealth work but there's 4 of us & I'd consider that a stealth zerg tbh :).

Maybe what I should have said is that we've no bleeding cleric ;). I've always ended up playing cc &/or heals in past groups but alb doesn't allow me to do that.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
still in need of any players? on any realm, i'm resubbing my account tomorrow, will see what I got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom