ETA on guild invites?

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Its a balance you have to strike in my opinion.

You need to play the game, but dont look at bugs as an annoyance, look on them as an opportunity.

For example if crossing a certain area seems to case you to fall through the floor, dont think 'omg thats crap' and avoid it in future.

GO BACK and do it again, confirm the location, report the circumstances and location. Was it a one off?

Every 'annoying' bug you encounter is a chance to report them, so that the game can be released and be as fun as we all hope it is goin gto be.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Holes in the floor aren't always annoying :p

Remember the part of the wall you could jump through to port to bind in the dungeon and the one at the power leveling spot in the drac city you could run across :p

Ok, ok I know they should have been fixed but damn they where useful ;)

As for me I am hoping to get into beta for the right reasons but I'm not going to lie and say I'm not also eager to play the game

:england:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone who says "i only wanna test the bugs" is brown nosin and full of BS .. yes by all means report the bugs .. give suggestions sure .. but we ALL wanna play this game as ASAP stop trying to kid ppl ..

btw

i only want to test the bugs to help mythic im not intrested in playing the game rly i just wanna help .. P.S im still waiting for my beta invite plzzzzz :worthy:

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
anyone who says "i only wanna test the bugs" is brown nosin and full of BS .. yes by all means report the bugs .. give suggestions sure .. but we ALL wanna play this game as ASAP stop trying to kid ppl ..

btw

i only want to test the bugs to help mythic im not intrested in playing the game rly i just wanna help .. P.S im still waiting for my beta invite plzzzzz :worthy:

And the truth shall set you free! :kissit:

ileks

Part of the furniture
hehe agreed, although i read on the warhammeralliance that a german cm said a minimum of 2 weeks for leipzig winners (and i believe guild) invites. This was a few days ago tho.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Ok major bump :)

Has there been any news on this? Last i heard was "shortly after beta reopens in december" but that hasnt happened. Is there another delay? or was the guild beta just intended for a bit of a stress test before the release?

I know its totally up to mythic/goa when they invite us, after all we havent paid them anything (yet! :) ) But i think it would be nice to have a bit more communication over the subject if at all possible.

So, any updates Iain?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ok major bump :)

Has there been any news on this? Last i heard was "shortly after beta reopens in december" but that hasnt happened. Is there another delay? or was the guild beta just intended for a bit of a stress test before the release?

dont hold your breath. they aint even giving spots to all the so called contest winners that should be guaranteed a spot. so giving whole guilds a beta spot? yeah right lol :)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
dont hold your breath. they aint even giving spots to all the so called contest winners that should be guaranteed a spot. so giving whole guilds a beta spot? yeah right lol :)

Yeah, but they'll probably come with some good excuse as they always do :D

I wonder if they hire special "excuse-people" for this ^^

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie

Wassup with ye? you were Mr Positive not long time ago.

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine the guild code was put off to concentrate on more pressing issues like the complex changes to RvR.

It will happen eventually, although I do agree that placating the ankcious guild player base would be a good move on their behalf.

Being an integral part of the game guilds will need some solid testing before release so don't worry it will be erm... soon :)

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
Work = 8 Hours of the day
WAR/Gaming/inet = 6 Hours a day
Drinking & Eatting = 3 Hours a day
Sex = 2 minutes a day
Sleep = 6hours 58 minutes a day.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
hehe agreed, although i read on the warhammeralliance that a german cm said a minimum of 2 weeks for leipzig winners (and i believe guild) invites. This was a few days ago tho.

Funny post!

Actually we're nearly up to the 10 month point for these phantom invites. Reckon they'll get delayed again and reach 1 year? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom