ETA on guild invites?

ileks

Part of the furniture
Hi all, just wondering when we can expect the individual guild invites to be sent out after the details have been sent back to goa? Dont want to spend the coming days mashing my f5 key if they aren't due for months :p A date or something time related would be great, rather than "soon" or something because that will send me mad :D

Cheers.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Later.

And not all at the same time either.

ileks

Part of the furniture
argh :)
thanks for the fast reply

zinna

Fledgling Freddie
omg ileks (i know that name from some where)
anyway /slap your sooooo impatent. it could take like 3 months

umm any chance i could have like an almost better time then later :) ill give you all my cookies and ileks fish collection :)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wait m8s, and enjoy your Real-life while you still have it. I'm sure WAR will ruin my social life if its good! ;D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Just wait m8s, and enjoy your Real-life while you still have it. I'm sure WAR will ruin my social life if its good! ;D

Why should it?:) DAoC never ruined mine, sometimes rl ruined daoc for me but I think it's all about; do you want you're life to be in a drag, or you wanne live your live:).

(but yes I think i'll play warhammer a tiny bit more compared to daoc in the beginning aswell (if its good)

Chilly

Balls of steel
pffft. anyone who gets to a high level (and by that I dont necessarily mean actual level, but general high skill level and high grade equipment etc) in a mmorpg is clearly not going outside enough.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
pffft. anyone who gets to a high level (and by that I dont necessarily mean actual level, but general high skill level and high grade equipment etc) in a mmorpg is clearly not going outside enough.

eh? I got 5 times a week practise, I go out every weekend, i got a match, I got work, school, and next to that I got (girl)friend(s), and yet I manage to play daoc from time to time.

And I got a nice chantress on dyvet, decent rr, good temp etc, so I don't think thats true.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

says someone who made RR5 on a smite cleric :p

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Why should it?:) DAoC never ruined mine, sometimes rl ruined daoc for me but I think it's all about; do you want you're life to be in a drag, or you wanne live your live:).

(but yes I think i'll play warhammer a tiny bit more compared to daoc in the beginning aswell (if its good)

Quit work and play 16 hours/day :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
says someone who made RR5 on a smite cleric :p

Didnt get R5 on Chilly ;) nearly 7 on my sorc tho but then I decided I'd rather become an alcoholic than play another second of that stupid game. How long til the war invites? :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
My guild is hammering me with "have you heard anything yet?" "any eta when the key comes?" "will they come soon?"

I have to put everyone on ignore soon on MSN :D

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I may have misunderstood, but isn`t it a case of the people whom you put forward will get an individual invite to their email address rather than the GM gets a big pot of keys to hand out?

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Yup you get it individually, as for when there doesn't seem to be much idea on when that will be. There was a post in the US saying that id anyone on the list got a random invite GM's can mail replacements but it's anyones guess if this applies to the EU also, anyway it still does not sound like anything is imminent.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
My guild is hammering me with "have you heard anything yet?" "any eta when the key comes?" "will they come soon?"

I have to put everyone on ignore soon on MSN :D

Stupid BaF:ers!
Who needs to be slapped!? Thought they all got how this would work, that we would get individual invites when it was due time.

Is it Ragge again? Ohmygosh.

/j

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Stupid BaF:ers!
Who needs to be slapped!? Thought they all got how this would work, that we would get individual invites when it was due time.

Is it Ragge again? Ohmygosh.

/j

Was it that easy to guess? :p

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I believe that the end of August was mentioned vaguely in passing and also that the Guild beta invites are to be in stages not all in one big go.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
I believe that the end of August was mentioned vaguely in passing and also that the Guild beta invites are to be in stages not all in one big go.

So begining of September now...still only "Later" ?

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
I would say just chill, still in such an early betaphase. :)

more fun to play a game thats almost finnish imo :) and with less crashes

i remember DAOC beta haha that was TEH times.... *burr* Spindelhalla scary..

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved

Nah mate, i'm looking at this game as my next main MMO, in which case I want to be able to help shape the way the game plays and help fix up and report whatever needs reported. So many people probably just take these beta invites as there for a laugh, not bothering to serve the purpose you're in the beta for. Sure yeah it can be great fun, but if that's all you want, then just wait for release!

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I do find it odd that they would ask guilds to produce these lists if they didn't intend to action them in the near future. If they weren't ready for a few months they would have waited surely.

Unless of course they are trolling forums like this laughing at everyone :flame:

:england:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH

well that´s the whole point with a BETA. To test and report bugs etc. Not to get a headstart on how to lvl.

Ppl that are in the beta just to play should be kicked out a.s.a.p and let ppl who is willing to actually betatest do it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
well that´s the whole point with a BETA. To test and report bugs etc. Not to get a headstart on how to lvl.

Ppl that are in the beta just to play should be kicked out a.s.a.p and let ppl who is willing to actually betatest do it.

100% agreed, beta is all about helping make the game a better experience for everyone at retail by detecting bugs now and removing them as well as helping give feedback on balance issues. Anyone who isn't applying with that intention should really remove themselves from the beta application list, EA/Mythic/GOA need 1000's of dedicated individuals to get this game right and not 1000's of people looking to get a head start by learning the game early.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Aye definately seems to be a lot of people with unrealistic expectations of whats involved in beta testing WAR. The general attitude seems to be hurry up I want to play the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom