Et?

breal

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone here play Enemy Territory much? Ive just started playing, pretty good game.

What servers would everyone recommend?

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't played ET for quite a while, when I DO play, I tend to be on Steelrat's cage, or a one.soldier server

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there! :)

I play ET.. usually on this server: Splash Damage's Server 217.158.151.16:27961 - it's located in the UK and has sexy admins(like me! :D ).
The only downside is... it's usually empty until after 8 pm or so..

Other servers are:
SavageServers - ET Public (1) | 212.42.1.3:27965
Savage.ETPro.Public.(Custom.Maps) | 212.42.1.201:27965
and many many more :]

milou

Part of the furniture

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
OK, got a bit of a weird ET problem here. For the first 10 secs or so of a map ping is fine and playable. It then shoots up to 999 and sticks there til the end of the map. Next map does exactly the same thing, and did it for 3 maps before I simply gave up. I know I'm on dialup, but I should at least be able to MOVE

D

Deadmanwalking

Lemming said:
OK, got a bit of a weird ET problem here. For the first 10 secs or so of a map ping is fine and playable. It then shoots up to 999 and sticks there til the end of the map. Next map does exactly the same thing, and did it for 3 maps before I simply gave up. I know I'm on dialup, but I should at least be able to MOVE

On every server?

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
It was.. the sd server where this happened.. maybe on others too :(

217.158.151.16:27961

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
hmm thought so, looks like a PB problem. Was just on a non-PB server and it was smooth as anything

D

Deadmanwalking

Lemming said:
hmm thought so, looks like a PB problem. Was just on a non-PB server and it was smooth as anything

Update PB manually.

Uninstall if still dodgy and install manually.

Or and kill ET "pro" worthless piece of CS kiddy bullshit since adminmod.

Oh sorry got a little off topic :(

Lemming

Fledgling Freddie
well I didn't do anything to it, but it was working fine tonight. This thing drives me mad sometimes

Requ!em

Fledgling Freddie
Lemming said:

Could be connection settings, particularly rate or cl_maxpackets. Enemy Territory is a Quake3 engine game so see if the troubleshooting sections at the following URL help:

http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Quake3/connection.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom