ESO - where is everyone playing?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
So i've decided to try out ESO, and was wondering if there was one server where all of you play on?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hey Congolo :)

Stopped playing ESO a while ago, besides there is only two servers - EU megaserver and US megaserver. When it comes to which Alliance war campaign to play on, you can pick whatever, think there is a cooldown if you change though.

The only hard lock is which realm you play on. Ebonheart Pact / Daggerfall Covenant / Aldmeri Dominion.
I have a char on Ebonheart Pact, it reminded me of Midgard kinda

You still playing on Ywain?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Accs are still open, but it is kind of getting old with Herorius daily zerging and cutting ports without albs/mids being able to do shit aboit it.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Yeah that sucks for everyone, but it's DAoC and zerging - what's new :)

Anyways, ESO was pretty decent when I left. Action around the clock in Alliance War for all sorts of players.
Kinda regretted my class choice and it took a while to level up. Have a VR10 Templar, but wanted Sorcerer or Nightblade instead :p
Also race is quite important if you want to minmax, which ofc is especially important when solo or in small groups

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Made a Khajiit Nightblade :p Think that is pretty spot on as far as i've heard.

I did make a Breton Templar but found it kind of boring.

Critical Nightblade is awesome

Tilda

My wife and I have gone back to playing. We're leveling slowly but are on Ebon Pact about lvl 22.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
BUMP

Does anyone play ESO? Been getting into it recently.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have been watching some Youtube vids. I have it in my library. Do I get any sort of free month or something if I buy the DLC?

@Aoami

Though, you probably won't have time for this now! :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck it. Bought the upgrade as they have an offer on, £10, plus £8.99 for a sub, that's cheaper than live DAOC.

Going to make a nightblade, I think.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Never played it before, but bought it last week. Tbh this game is fun (and huge)! I'm now almost 160CP so i can start gearing ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've bought all the expansions now as I've got quite in to it. At CP 300ish and have a 50 stam Templar and 50 tank dragonknight. Leveling a mana sorc at the moment and playing through the actual story using this guide - A CLEAR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO PLAYING ESO IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

Really like the game but not playing too much atm cos of the kid. Also playing on Xbox series s, not sure what megaserver that is.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Really like the game but not playing too much atm cos of the kid. Also playing on Xbox series s, not sure what megaserver that is.

There are only 2 PC megaservers (EU & US) but console players have their own (seperate) server..
Anyway i'm now almost 3 months into it, the game is poison :D I really enjoy it, i'm at CP700+ with 2 chars geared for pve and pvp.

But one thing that is really bad, the server performance holy shit!!
They claim EU based servers but in PvP zone at certain times it is really unplayable due to delay/lag...
In PvE zone it can feel for a moment laggy but most of the time you don't notice to much. I can't believe that this is not sorted yet in 2022.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
But one thing that is really bad, the server performance holy shit!!
They claim EU based servers but in PvP zone at certain times it is really unplayable due to delay/lag...
In PvE zone it can feel for a moment laggy but most of the time you don't notice to much. I can't believe that this is not sorted yet in 2022.
The servers where always pants during peakhours in pvp, but now days its hard to even do keep takes during peakhours, but apparently next patch they are updating the servers for EU. After 8 years. Like how the game plays now compared to release, but will see how big impact the new combat system will get next update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom