ESO - where is everyone playing?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Games' started by Dvaerg, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Dvaerg

Dvaerg Part of the furniture

So i've decided to try out ESO, and was wondering if there was one server where all of you play on?

2. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

Left ages ago :) trying out black desert online atm

3. LordjOX

LordjOX Part of the furniture

Hey Congolo :)

Stopped playing ESO a while ago, besides there is only two servers - EU megaserver and US megaserver. When it comes to which Alliance war campaign to play on, you can pick whatever, think there is a cooldown if you change though.

The only hard lock is which realm you play on. Ebonheart Pact / Daggerfall Covenant / Aldmeri Dominion.
    I have a char on Ebonheart Pact, it reminded me of Midgard kinda

You still playing on Ywain?

4. Dvaerg

Accs are still open, but it is kind of getting old with Herorius daily zerging and cutting ports without albs/mids being able to do shit aboit it.

5. LordjOX

LordjOX Part of the furniture

Yeah that sucks for everyone, but it's DAoC and zerging - what's new :)

Anyways, ESO was pretty decent when I left. Action around the clock in Alliance War for all sorts of players.
    Kinda regretted my class choice and it took a while to level up. Have a VR10 Templar, but wanted Sorcerer or Nightblade instead :p
    Also race is quite important if you want to minmax, which ofc is especially important when solo or in small groups

6. Dvaerg

Made a Khajiit Nightblade :p Think that is pretty spot on as far as i've heard.

I did make a Breton Templar but found it kind of boring.

Critical Nightblade is awesome

7. Tilda

Tilda Moderator Moderator

My wife and I have gone back to playing. We're leveling slowly but are on Ebon Pact about lvl 22.