Error in skill progression and names

onklen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Is it true that the skillprogression on the european serveres is not similiar to that on us-servers. Tried a healer in Midgard. Some spells had different names and some I didn't even get.

Anyone know a site which contains the "actual" spells and spell progression tables?

At the moment it's impossible to plan a character in advance.

One explanation could also be that I'm misunderstanding something or completly incompetent!

PLZ HELP - thx

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Err...should be the exactly the same. We are several patches behind the americans so some spells maybe slightly different than what you are used to but that will change in time.

onklen

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm weird

thx for the answer

My healer got mending spec and raised it to lvl 5 but didn't get the spells mentioned for that rank. I wouldn't think patches could be so far reaching but guess I was wrong. So you just use the same strategy guide etc as the americans?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much. I play in albion so I can't really help you with healer problems.

Generally most people use US strategy guides with no problems.

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt there a char builder out there somewhere.
Try searching on google for daoc char builder

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.classesofcamelot.com/
Been using the above site for a year or more.

The mend line spells haven't really changed much you sure you selected Healer from the class trainer before you checked your spell list?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The Catacombes builder is current for 1.67, not for us poorpers on 1.63.

it might help us advise you if you told us what you are missing or expect to have. Also tell us what spec you have gone. Perhaps you are not aware of the difference between spec lines and base lines?

onklen

Fledgling Freddie
Specifics

Hi again guys.

Well, the first thing I noticed was when my healer chose mending spec and got it to lvl 5 I didn't get the spell major reconstitution. I'm not certain about the rest but I remember that there where other spells I didn't recieve as well.

Don't remember any further, sorry

Gog

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a similar problem when I made a RM - specced dark to 5 and didnt get the requisite spells. I queried Rightnow and they informed me that the char was bugged. They fixed it for me (had to delete char and they remade it)and gave me a bit of money (more than I had actually).

Might be worth throwing Rightnow an email as your problem sounds virtually identical.

onklen

Fledgling Freddie
Conclusion

K, thx a lot all who ansewered.

Now I know that the tables are usefull for planning of future characters

Enjoy the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom