Err...split up....got a date

T

Trem

Played chum, she will give you a heart attack though.....you be carefull.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
ooh nice one there matey :) 19 eh? we could do a trade sometime :D

In the toilet ?

Well done X. I never doubted your not-talking-about-games-skillz unlike these foul non-beleivers :)

T

Testin da Cable

duh I have a 19yo too :p she's yummy :) and isn't it unbeliever? j00 5Uc|< f00 :p

T

Trem

Jesus what is it with these fresh, ripe 19 year olds? There must be a worldwide mental condition going around that makes them go out with crusty old tosspots:p

I'm 31 tomorrow:(

W

Wij

Haha - I'm a whole two months youger than you !

Gramps :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
and im a whole 4 years older :(

D

Damini

Yeah, but DBs it seems the older you are, the younger your bird judging by this lot. Me and Kenny are both 24, but when he hits 28 he'll have to trade me in for a 22 year old... So by all rights your entitled to an eighteen year old, if only to see how she can bend and then throw her out the next day when she mentions commitment.

I'm sure there's a mathmatical formula in here somewhere.

A

Addlcove

don´t sweat it, I´m 23 and couldn´t pick up a 19 year old even if I tried to.... then again danish girls are weird.

T

Testin da Cable

bull :) danish girls are yummy! I was there early this year and I met loads of them :p

also...I'm not a tosspot! :eek: (but I am crusty from time to time) 31 tremsy? egad! I'm 29 in three months :(:(

and...everyone knows that yangs need a young yin for nourishment! it's even a chinese proverb iirc! in truth, my gf is 27, a whole year younger than myself, while my platonic teen lurv turns 20 in two months apon said event I shall dump her (platonic stylee) :)

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Addlcove
don´t sweat it, I´m 23 and couldn´t pick up a 19 year old even if I tried to.... then again danish girls are weird.

dating1.jpg

Obviously :p

T

Testin da Cable

post a pic of yourself then DMW. gwaan then :)

D

Deadmanwalking

:D

This afternoon i will :)

Anyway he knows im joking

A

Addlcove

I can do much worse than that, check this out

phaezd20.jpg

T

Testin da Cable

if that's a half-liter can then I'm impressed

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Damini
Yeah, but DBs it seems the older you are, the younger your bird judging by this lot. Me and Kenny are both 24, but when he hits 28 he'll have to trade me in for a 22 year old... So by all rights your entitled to an eighteen year old, if only to see how she can bend and then throw her out the next day when she mentions commitment.

Nah you got it wrong, you will trade him in. All birds go thru the "Shit, I just turned 30!! I need to take stock of my life and get rid of him....".

Many of my mates have had this happen to them including me. Men beware!!

As for throwing em out, damn right, committment? WTF is that ? Bending is good... last gf was a ballerina and very very supple....

T

Trem

I saw a similar piccy to that one but it was a woman and the can was in her anus.

T

Trem

Originally posted by DBs
Nah you got it wrong, you will trade him in. All birds go thru the "Shit, I just turned 30!! I need to take stock of my life and get rid of him....".

Many of my mates have had this happen to them including me. Men beware!!

This man speaketh the truth!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Trem
I saw a similar piccy to that one but it was a woman and the can was in her anus.

I got a mpg somewhere of a 2litre bottle of coke up some birds gary glitter. Was amazing to watch. Dunno where it is tho .....

Z

Zarjazz

I got a mpg somewhere of a 2litre bottle of coke up some birds gary glitter. Was amazing to watch. Dunno where it is tho .....

Why does it not suprise me that no matter what the perversion DBs has a .mpg of it somewhere ....

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by DBs

the film or the coke <grin>

TDC- it´s a 33cl can... regular coke size ;)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Damini

Oh dear. This means that I'll have to become a kiddie-fiddler when I hit 40 :(

*invest in fire-proof car*

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by Zarjazz
Why does it not suprise me that no matter what the perversion DBs has a .mpg of it somewhere ....

Stupid Zarjazz, that is because you supplied me with it....

L

leggy

I dated a 19 year old for 2 weeks. I am 25. All i can say Xtro is good luck. Personally I got bored of talking about blue and westlife after the first hour. I just hope that yours is more mature than mine was :/

If she does like blue then here's a tip:

Don't tell her that you'd like to stab duncan in the head with a fork 12 times. :(

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by leggy

Don't tell her that you'd like to stab duncan in the head with a fork 12 times. :(

you should never tell them the truth tbh

T

Testin da Cable

bit scary that he can tbh. Leggy? you awwrite mate? :eek6:

L

leggy

Originally posted by (Shovel)
At least you could name him :)

er....My little cousin told me ... I think or something :uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread