Err...split up....got a date

T

Testin da Cable

they were very close, but Leggy spoiled it by demanding commitment!

X

Xtro 2.0

I see my shit thread's gone to shit :)

Wondering whether to go to the Barrybeer in London but don't have anywhere to k1p...

D

Delboy

Other thing to watch out for Xtro, is transplanting a previous relationship onto the next one.

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by Delboy
Other thing to watch out for Xtro, is transplanting a previous relationship onto the next one.

Very wise words there mate. I've always found one of the main problems with a new relationship is that you want the same stability and solid base that you had before but after 2 dates - which aint gonna happen.

Its hard getting to know someone again but can be fun. Btw new gurly looks like Asia Argento :) raaaahhhhh.

D

Deadmanwalking

So you didn't fall victim to a heart attack then?

Bah :(

:D

S

S-Gray

Id of probably been on a "date" tonight, or well, this afternoon.

Well... that was until work fuckin called on me again.

I had this planned out in my head, because the girl who i really had strong feelings for when i was 14-16 just happened to shop where i work. She gave me her address and told me to come round anytime. I held her to that.

Today was my "come round" time, i was supposed to finish work at 12pm, so i said "home, shower, shave, dress spinky and away!". 11am turned and i was asked to stay till 3pm... I was annoyed but ya know, plenty of time to get ready and shit.

At 2:55ish, my Ast Manager said stay till 4pm because we was short staffed... If i left there would have been only 1 person on the shopfloor (Tills) while she would be cashing up.

I relcutantly said yes to help out. Then as the hour dragged i noticed something... The ast man wasnt cashing up. Instead she was fucking about with the other girl putting out stock. I got majorly fucked off about that.

4pm come and it was time to actually go, i talked to one of the girls who just come in todo her shift and told her how fucked off i was..

I rush home, get shower shave etc, get in my car... and hit a fucking big massive traffic jam on the way. I wasnt again pleased. After about 30mins i got out of the jam and found my way to her house.... No answer. I could have screamed.

Make the salt rub in the wounds more, work rang up afterwards and said my shift for tomorrow has changed, im doin a 8-5 (instead of 12)... suuure i'll do it...

Funny that, because im actually feeling quite sick now as it happens...

They fuck me and my life about i fuck em about harder?

Works i guess...

*Majorly angry*

L

leggy

Seriously, get some balls and tell your work to go fuck themselves. In a nice way of course. It's always good to show you are dedicated but that is taking the piss, adding 5 hours onto a shift with little or no warning. Especially when it is interfering with your private life.

Basically, stand up for yourself and learn to say no. I had to deal with managment like that for 5 years and I know it isn't easy telling them to fuck off regularly. Just be a bit more firm with them and they won't mess you about as much.

Tact is the key though. Don't be brash with them.

D

Delboy

Make the salt rub in the wounds more, work rang up afterwards and said my shift for tomorrow has changed, im doin a 8-5 (instead of 12)... suuure i'll do it...

Need to callerId them so you dont appear to be available when they call.

D

Delboy

Dbs, stick that mpg somewhere on a web space for an hour woudya? This is summat I gotta see......

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by Delboy
Dbs, stick that mpg somewhere on a web space for an hour woudya? This is summat I gotta see......

Isn't it taboo to ask for something like that? Who knows what devious purpose he got it in mind for. :p

;)

S

S-Gray

Yeah well the assistant manager is a sneaky little bitch, she puts 141 (i think?) infront of the number so it comes up as anon.

F

FatBusinessman

Then set your phone to reject anonymous calls. :D

I believe you can dial 1478, and it'll block them. Then dial 1479 if you want to accept them again.

S

S-Gray

Im not as pissed off now...

Just got a text from the girl.... ahehahehe...

Here comes another sleepless night! :D

D

Delboy

Good shout on the reject Anonymous calls option.

Users who are viewing this thread