Eriny's Charm.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
I need this artifact, and cannot get the people i need to do it, so therefore i offer everyone that comes 5plats each, plus get to roll for all drops except the Eriny's Charm. ( If you dont accept these terms dont post, don't sign up)

I need this setup:

2xSM
4xWarrior
4xAug/mend healer.
2xZerker
2xShaman

I will play my warrior and buffbot, if anyone is interested in getting all the cash themselves look @ my offer at Mid trading forum. as i have given a pretty neat offer there.

If interest is shown ( i doubt it with mid,exc status ) but when approaching full setup and good interest ill post time and date, and a detailed info on how we are going to take down Samut.

(If you leave raid before Samut is dead, ld (and dont come back), or log cause of RL reasons you will not obtain your 5 platinum pieces.)

-Acrantophis.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ill come with Aug healer and help for free mate .)

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Could be neat to finaly do that encounter, never done it or seen it done, depending on date/time I`ll join with warrior.

No need to pay me either, I´ll join for the fun of it.. ;)

:cheers:

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
if you need help from a summ sm with ml9 pet just tell me ;-)
It hits hard on last mob. Dont need the arti just wanne do the encounter once at least

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Well for all who join up to the numbers i've said i feel obligated to pay but im flattered you want to help without payment! , i have tried for a long time and hopefully this will be it =)

Ill come back with dates and times, but seeing i got 5posts already it might even be tuesday, thursday, any time when most people can.

Keep the singups coming.. and we'll have a blast with samut and his charms.

Sincerly
-Acrantophis. :cheers:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Tuesday and thursday could do. Getting GW friday so not friday/saturday/sunday!

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I'll join also depending on time.

I can join with either

P/M FOP Healer
Supp SM
Warrior

and I'll do it for free also, dont need any cash to help a fellow realm m8. :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
if Its Monday evening/Tues day this week i can come free of charge with sm(supp) + BB

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
I can also help if I am needed.. Can bring any of below toons... + FOP BB..

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Can also help, done it 3 times in past, and will bring my warrior Navlelo mob4 moparry3 mopain4. sort out a date m8

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Ill preliminary set the date to Tuesday (tomorrow) 26/4

19.00GMT In Volcanus Haven.

If people cant show / can't tomorrow this date ill try to re-arrange and set the date for next week around tuesday also.

Keep posting here and reply if you can / can't come tuesday and we will see what we have to do

Sofar we can be 2 healers , 2shammy bb's 2 sm's 2warrior's

Will probably need another healer and a tank or two of some sort to beat him down, his frigg is healing him quite alot so need a bit of damagedealing.

Will be fun, and erinys isnt the only thing he drops, he drops some awesome peices of mp armor with cap increases and other neat stuff i wont be rolling and i will, give the price i said to whomever wants the "reward" :)

(Warning this encounter may take up to 1,5hour to complete from "initial start")

Samut is in Typhon's reach but there are 6 camps of Siam-He mobs, Nebkare
Setau , Targa , Ausar, Kakhet, and the 6:th wich i forgot the name of,

there is alot of purple cons around each tent,so we setup a camp in the middle of the three first camps, clear out the first, pull the 1st named ( they're named the names written above ) once one tank have the first named on hold , we will start clearing the second, and pull the other named, when we got both nameds without adds, we will start killing the two first, when the first of them dies, a 15minute timer starts before we have to have all charms ready and moved to Samut's Spawn, so after the two first dies (hopefully at the same time) we have 15minutes to kill the other 4.

This is a hard encounter and hopefully we will be even more than I listed, If anyone got questions or thoughs or even tactics please feel free to talk about it :)

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
That was not as a detailed information on how to do the encounter as i want, had to write it quick due to beeing on work, but will either write one up here later, or write it in the bg when we gather up, just thought a bit more and will need more than 2 healers , it will be solved somehow so everyone who has posted please confirm the date and ill tie up the loose ends after.

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Might bring croc ring skald for damage add then, helps a lot:)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I can come and help you free of charge of course.

I've been doing that encounter a few times, mostly acting as a puller with my shaman so if you need a puller with experience, sign me up. Will bring an alt for encounter too.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Sure thing Phule :) and yes i know you've been doing it alot so it helps to have you as a puller and my bb as a passive healbot/fopbot/specbot :)

Leel if you want that would be very nice, i didnt think i would get this kind of response on this, this is just amazing, never thought mid had so many friendly faces,

For further info, i will throw in a Malice book & Axe into the lotto just to make this "raid" even more worth you guy's time.

There's a few guys that still needs cash, i will supply that for your time and effort as i promised.

I need the other people that signed this morning to confirm before starting so a message with "Date & time confirmed" will be enough :)

Thanks and /grouphug.

Sincerly

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
guess midgard aint that unfriendly after all :)
nice to hear keep up the spirit, daoc needs it ;)

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Have to be a bastard at this point and say, I cant do it tomorrow (tuesday), due to IRL things.
Its probably the only day in the week I am unable to help. Tuesdays are my traditional days for hanging out with people who havent discovered the joys of DAOC..:)

Any other day in the week and I will be able to help.

:cheers:

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Damn :) as it looks now i need a zerk or some damage dealers and one or two more healers :)

Healers: Cemi0 , Grimmen
Shaman: Lallaren, Sax
Savage: Olgaline
Warrior's: Mas, Acran (me)
Supp SM: Castus(maybe), Gemeni
Focus SM: mightybunny (we're not gonna focus samut but the more the merrier)
Skald: Leel
Buffbots x 2
Might have one more guy extra for damagedealing too, but

We could need one or two damagedealers, preferably berserkers / savages.
And another healer would be neat. (Its not about healingpower, its about rezzingpower as he will oneshot the stlongest mid's )
It will probably work with this setup as-is but dont want to venture things so we wipe.

Since Coalface cant show tuesday ill still have to set Tuesday as preliminary untill someone else have "confirmed / denied" that they can/cannot.
( Might have to change that )

Sincerly

Chronictank

FH is my second home
could come along with my berserker on tuesday after 18:00 gmt but not thursday im afraid, dont get home from work till 11pm,
fop bot in tow

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
might be able to help ya :) - if im home and awake :eek7:
and most of the ppl arent that greedy, just that if 1 is greedy the next one will follow and so on... and i think the fact that your willing to pay ppl to help means that the good peeps will step up and help ya.

and its always fun to do other stuff than: gov cs tart som cb js (which are the artis greedy peeps want first:flame: )

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
I may be able to turn up with a savage if you need the warrior i warn you :p he is only in his epic.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a healer i got a 49.5 mend/pac and wouldn't mind earning 5p :)

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Raid gonna go off staple as planned Tuesday (Tomorrow) 19.00GMT, people that can come can show up , the ones i wrote hopefully will show up with what i planned + Hopefully Chronic + Pohjan + Otrov (savage)

BG will be on Acran.

If you wanna ask questions pm me on my BB Moluccan ingame.

To be realistic i cant pay more than about 12ppl 5p each, but it will probably be enough and i will pay as i have promised it, and ill throw in the book and the axe as promised.

And the good peeps of the realm stepping up might aswell take their payment hands down. but if they don't well im happy.

And i must say this is a damned good day, i never thought this would be possible, but seems it is. Hopefully it wont collide to much with the ML3 Raid on tomorrow.

Also having thoughts of starting up a Eriny's Charm raid Every Sunday or Saturday to help others get the charm also, but this is planning stage yet.

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Well I can confirm that I will show up Tuesday with my Healer Grimmenn, and as I previously stated I dont want any payement for it. I am just glad that I can help out.

Healer got FOP and DI so should help some. :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Surprising Death said:
edit:so no roll at arti? need arti, not money :(

As Acran stated he will be starting up some public raids to help more people get the artifact. However I know his been wanting this for long and he asked nicely - so this one goes to himself. If you aint happy about it - then well, theres not much to say than dont join the raid.

Ill be there tomorrow btw Acran :) 19:00 GMT sharp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom