Eriny's Charm.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring Summ SM or Shammy with FOP, if Ml3 is not in the way and ofc for free

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 will probably be in the way im afraid, but guess time will tell

A Last writeup on how the encounter going to be done:

Sax will be the puller, i will pick and tank the nameds, we pull the nameds two and two before we kill them ( its one in each camp) , since when you kill the first you will have 15minutes to kill the other 5. (total of 6) SM's will nuke the add's to death and savages will help kill,

Once we have cleared the first two camps we will move our camp further down ( i will show the route as we setup )

Each named drops a "charm" that follows the one that clicks it, im not sure who will be charmkeeper yet but the one person taking least damage will probably be the charmkeeper.

When we have all 6 Charms collected we will move to Samut's spawn spot and kill attempt to kill Samut, he has a self-regeneration of hp that is very high ( a frigg ) so we will have to dish out a decent amount of damage, and healers need to be prepared to rezz alot as he can oneshot almost anything with his DD's.

Preferably even log a rezzer if possible when we get there.

Hopeing this will go smooth as long as people will show up tomorrow we probably wont have a problem.

And for the other bits, Im probably gonna start a raid each sunday to help other's get the charms, but its yet on planning stage so will post about it later this week.

Sincerly
-Acrantophis. :cheers:

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter, mightybunny , Pohjan, Hellsvip , Arethir & Chronic! might be unsure yet, but hopeing you guys show up, if you read this thread just give it a bump so I know if you're gonna show :)

As i said Plaited Hair of Malamis, Malice book and Malice Axe is threwn into the lotto for all others good, but if i have a lack of people i will not be able go through with this, but as it seems there might just be enough :)

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Gemeni will be there and I dont need to be payed. I will bring a FOP bot (maxed buffs) also.

Imho people that take 5p should not be on the lotto, but that is my five cents..

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Positive, people who take 5p wont be in the lotto as they got a chance to earn other stuff. but most people dont want the 5p anyway it seems, but ill bring the plats i have and give who wants. :)

See you tonight at 19.00GMT Gemeni!

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Today (26th) is great, Pve master TG godlike warrior inc (Navlelo)

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Great, Chronic and Mas, seems like we will be enough for this! :)

Might have a few others i have spoken to ingame to also.

Sincerly

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I maybe can join (if i get enough mlxp from ml3 fast enough^^) with SM supp or Dark Runie. I want that arty on my dark runie too, so i'm curious to see how the encounter works :)

For free ofc ~~

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
My healer is 50 now btw :) Dinged yesterday just after i posted, will be there at 7 then and see :)

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
the ones i wrote hopefully will show up with what i planned + Hopefully Chronic + Pohjan + Otrov (savage)

ill be there, and hopefully we can wtfpun the enc :p

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
This is wonderful, the more the merrier, and the healing is needed :) And not bad healer beeing 50 already :)

See you guys in 1,5hour :)

Sincerly

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
For everyone that showed up, your truly cream of the crop.

Thank you all so very much it was a bit zergy cos over 30people showed up :) but fun :)

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

:worthy:

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:
For everyone that showed up, your truly cream of the crop.

Thank you all so very much it was a bit zergy cos over 30people showed up :) but fun :)

Sincerly
-Acrantophis.

:worthy:

Was a joy to do it m8.

Really glad that we managed to get you the arti, gratz. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom