eOT

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I saw death as soon as this forum opened.

It is being made so obvious that we are hated throughout the forums and that they want us out.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
If they get rid of Excal OT I will just spam the new OT until I get banned.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Except most the people who have posted in the thread are your random DAoC bashers. Hummm.

Plus not everyone reads the general forum. You should post the announcement in Prydwen and Excalibur.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Except most the people who have posted in the thread are your random DAoC bashers. Hummm.

Just other forum users with their own views on the subject.

Loxleyhood said:
Plus not everyone reads the general forum. You should post the announcement in Prydwen and Excalibur.

Sorted.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Just other forum users with their own views on the subject.
Why should people who don't use the DAoC forums and wont be effected by the changes get a vote?

Cyfr

Banned
So.. nobody was effected when the daoc users spamed to hell and FH disabled postcount. Nobody was effected when people abused the rep system.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
Cyfr said:
So.. nobody was effected when the daoc users spamed to hell and FH disabled postcount. Nobody was effected when people abused the rep system.

What's that got to do with forum layouts?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:

What the hell does this have to do with anything?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Those were forum wide issues. This is a DAoC issue. What is your point?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Gentlemen, we're developing a very quick response time.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Whether it affects them or not (and frankly I cant see how it can), no general forum member would vote in favour of keeping Excal/Prydwen OT, purely on principle though.

To be honest given the first chance to close general, I'd vote in favour of it - just to annoy them ;)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
All of you - as I said in the announcement in the General forum, please put all of your feedback/discussion in the original vote thread.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Whether it affects them or not (and frankly I cant see how it can), no general forum member would vote in favour of keeping Excal/Prydwen OT, purely on principle though.

To be honest given the first chance to close general, I'd vote in favour of it - just to annoy them ;)
allthough I agree with you, atm it doesnt seem to be the case of a non daoc forum user voting yet. Might be, because the poll is new though. However even with just DAOC'ers voting, it seems to be decided already.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
if they close us they will re open us anyway, im sure the normal OT people dont want us and im damn sure the general forum would die under our power

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Driwen said:
allthough I agree with you, atm it doesnt seem to be the case of a non daoc forum user voting yet. Might be, because the poll is new though. However even with just DAOC'ers voting, it seems to be decided already.

You are talking crap mate. I can see at least 75% of the people who have voted for the changes who have probably never posted once in Pryd/Exc OT.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
I seriously doubt Deebs or TTD want the DAoC'ers out. Without them, these forums would be just a place for a few online 'mates' to hang out and chat.

Being able to say that these forums are the official 'unofficial' discussion board for european DAoC players adds a bit more kudos to the site.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
You are talking crap mate. I can see at least 75% of the people who have voted for the changes who have probably never posted once in Pryd/Exc OT.

they can still have an opinion about the forum, not posting and not using are different things. They dont see the pryd and exc OT as useful and they do use the DAOC forum. Besides the change isnt only the removal of server specific OT, it is also about server specific general discussion, which most of them have used (and you havent for some time I believe).

Also I stated they were daoc'ers or daoc forum users, which means it isnt people of FH, general with spite against daoc'ers and specifically eOT that are voting.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
SoWat said:
I seriously doubt Deebs or TTD want the DAoC'ers out. Without them, these forums would be just a place for a few online 'mates' to hang out and chat.

but jupitus hates us :/

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
k9awya said:
but jupitus hates us :/

No he doesn't. He's actually a decent chap... honest!

He does seem to go a bit over the top in his moderation, seemingly poking his nose into every thread, but hopefully that'll subside as he gets more comfortable with using his mod powers.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Flesh said:
Cyfr, to put it as plitely as possible, is a f'ing tosser.
No, I would say hes an insecure person who seeks approval from as many people as he can, as a result a lot of people see him as two faced... Which is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom