Enjoyble fights last night, hibbies :)

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Was ok, just annoying with Golden Addage running around spoling some fights.

We get added , u get added , CM gets added we ALL get added on when close to an Irvr zone , from my side adding is accidently , and will always try to avoid but if we accidently land on backside albs or hibs and don't see fight at first sometimes u just engage on automatic pilot.
We also had fight clear moving away from but still getting mezzed by the 2 K sorc or something , well then its also game over for them sorry!
I full agree that FG vs FG should be more away from the irvr zones but what do we do about it when we all cba to run arround for 10 minutes without action ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
How about we all approach this maturely, not as an epenis contest as Crom was saying - theres precious little left in the fg-fg community lets not start rivalrys other than health competitive ones.
Ah, time to put on the "mature" hat now, is it? For the record, you were the one initiating the dirt kicking with your childish dissing of Fev's mezzing, you expect him to turn the other cheek?

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Sollers said:
We can go back to DefCon 5 lads, I dont think it was us :fluffle:
I think Crom was talking about KF and not TT, you weren't able to fight NFD pre-cluster, and we're tango'n'black-coloured, not red :D

Incidentally, any slip ups nowadays are purely the fault of the pally btw, he's such a n00b :touch:

Now, Andy, Bram, get back to the TT forums and start slagging off my shit footage :sex:

fevnacca

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Ah, time to put on the "mature" hat now, is it? For the record, you were the one initiating the dirt kicking with your childish dissing of Fev's mezzing, you expect him to turn the other cheek?

i can turn him my butt cheek!

ah well, lets just forget about it, and start trying to respect others fg vs fg fights. and hope others will do the same

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Rigga Mortice said:
We can go back to DefCon 5 lads, I dont think it was us :fluffle:
I think Crom was talking about KF and not TT, you weren't able to fight NFD pre-cluster, and we're tango'n'black-coloured, not red :D

Incidentally, any slip ups nowadays are purely the fault of the pally btw, he's such a n00b :touch:

Now, Andy, Bram, get back to the TT forums and start slagging off my shit footage :sex:

Sometimes people seem to think im wearing a red cloak, i thought that was one of these times :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Once again thanks for a lovely night with lots of entertaining fights :)

Was a few misshaps from our side adding and we werent always able to move back before we got sucked into the fight. Anyways looked like ppl respected the fg fights where they could and mistakes do happen.

Untill next time. :)

auroria

Banned
Kraben said:
Once again thanks for a lovely night with lots of entertaining fights :)

Was a few misshaps from our side adding and we werent always able to move back before we got sucked into the fight. Anyways looked like ppl respected the fg fights where they could and mistakes do happen.

Untill next time. :)
aye nice fg fights with you ppl tonight, nice that u repayed us for leaving fights etc :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bit of a mistake this last at Berk T3(?), I strayed too close to some of your trigger-happy casters and the fight was on. Nevertheless, I think most groups we saw out there tonight did their best to respect ongoing fights, good to see. :)

auroria

Banned
Belomar said:
Bit of a mistake this last at Berk T3(?), I strayed too close to some of your trigger-happy casters and the fight was on. Nevertheless, I think most groups we saw out there tonight did their best to respect ongoing fights, good to see. :)
cant remember , if u mean the one u were resting in fop then coming for us i tried to go waay and let u rest, but you guys came straight for us ;)

was nice anyway, you owned us a couple of em
nn ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, your group was at the top of the food chain during the night, us struggling to get an upper hand on you--the other Hib groups out were not nearly as bad. :)

Anyway, good night.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
cant remember , if u mean the one u were resting in fop then coming for us i tried to go waay and let u rest, but you guys came straight for us ;)

Hehe yeah that was pretty poor of us.. Awfull start but werent sure if you attacked or not.

Btw it was a hib fop :p

auroria

Banned
that one fight at village of alb docks your groupjust did way too much fucking damage, just WHAAAM and we were dead xD

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Sorry I don't recall addressing any posts to you? :D

It's called humour. Regardless of who said what anyone who uses the word dissing should have their testicles stamped on IRL until its certain they can't breed...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sorry I don't recall addressing any posts to you? :D

It's called humour. Regardless of who said what anyone who uses the word dissing should have their testicles stamped on IRL until its certain they can't breed...
Fev was in my group at the time, and just like you have a knee-jerk reaction towards anyone talking about people in your group, so do I reserve the right to reply to comments directed at my group.

Oh, and good call changing the tune on your attack to being a "joke". Hint: for a statement like that, you're not the one deciding whether it will be received as a joke or not. (For instance, I don't particularly appreciate your comment above about stamping on my testicles IRL, even if you for some inexplicable reason think it is a joke.)

Let me try: Man, someone should tell those KF guys how to play, we walked all over them except when they added. Need to work on that maybe :D

(Note: the above is called "humour", and thus any attacks against it are immature.)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Let me try: Man, someone should tell those KF guys how to play, we walked all over them except when they added. Need to work on that maybe :D

(Note: the above is called "humour", and thus any attacks against it are immature.)
Nobody likes a smart-arse?

Difference being we both know that statement is an outright lie <shrug>. Whereas my comments about mezz, however offensive you found them, were true for the fights in question.

If you really want to continue this discussion lets take it to PM I see no reason to spam up the thread. Personally i think we've both said all that we need to on this topic.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Difference being we both know that statement is an outright lie <shrug>. Whereas my comments about mezz, however offensive you found them, were true for the fights in question.
I thought you said your comments was "humour", i.e. a joke? What's it going to be? E-peen self-stroke or harmless joke? (If it wasn't obvious, my statement was a joke, always nice to fight KF when you're out.)

Overall, nice work by all groups on all sides (Alb, Hib and Mid) these past few nights.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
pjuppe said:
i might be totaly wrong but aren't there places where you will find the zerg and other places you are more likely to find a fullgroup (other side of the river, the southern ruins and plains) and it's easier not to add?

This certainly was the case, nor more than 3 months ago. Generally over by the graveyard in hib, and south down the coast from beno in alb. Lately though, for two reasons (irvr and low fg numbers) fg fights in these areas have been nonexistant.

It seems that quite a few people are getting into the spirit of this thread, so hopefully we can start to change that and return to having at least some fg/fg action, even if you are still 'asking for it' (justifiably) around bridges/towers.

What do other people think of as the fg/fg area in Mid? Its less defined in my mind.

Also anyone got a map of each realm they can doctor and draw on an approximation of what is loosely considered the place for horny fg action?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

In these things, its so much easier to keep up the antagonism than it is to turn the other cheek. :fluffle:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
To make another point, weve had a run lately of several evening where it's been heavy keep and tower siege action.

I think its very important that during those nights groups in the attackers and defenders realm accept that if they are around the action that other fg's will add on them to defend their realm. It would be a shame if this lead to vendettas on other nights during the week.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Cromcruaich said:
I think its very important that during those nights groups in the attackers and defenders realm accept that if they are around the action that other fg's will add on them to defend their realm. It would be a shame if this lead to vendettas on other nights during the week.

Yeah agree. What lead us to the bits of adding and cofusement ultimately killing us in our last run last night, was that we were coming down to defend the southern berkstead tower. It was unde rsiege and from what we could gather when we arrived it was by hibs. Got to defend our port abillity :)

When realizing there was the fg's near that we had thought earlier (dont expect those to ruin I-RvR so thought they were just there for the action) we tried backing up but too late, as Baldgrim describes further up.

auroria

Banned
Kraben said:
Yeah agree. What lead us to the bits of adding and cofusement ultimately killing us in our last run last night, was that we were coming down to defend the southern berkstead tower. It was unde rsiege and from what we could gather when we arrived it was by hibs. Got to defend our port abillity :)

When realizing there was the fg's near that we had thought earlier (dont expect those to ruin I-RvR so thought they were just there for the action) we tried backing up but too late, as Baldgrim describes further up.
ah ye, we tried to clear them ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
In Mid, the zerg was always between Nottmor and Bledmeer.
The FG fighting tended to happen between Bledmeer and Hlidskiaf, along the coastal areas and in the valley.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
In Mid, the zerg was always between Nottmor and Bledmeer.
The FG fighting tended to happen between Bledmeer and Hlidskiaf, along the coastal areas and in the valley.

I much much prefer having I-RvR in Albion. The terrain and placement of keeps/towers really adds up to both zerging (between berk and beno) and fg fights (south of beno towards eras and south of berk).

I dont like hib and mid is just.. way to white.

uron

Loyal Freddie
last night was still zergy, although we had 2 fg fights, one we won very luckily due to a prefect egg ress, other we won but had mids on us frm behind (although the albs carried on and didnt touch the hibs :eek7: )
also had a nice lot of fights this morning, golden age and anothr fg mids, maybe things looking better for fgs!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
I much much prefer having I-RvR in Albion. The terrain and placement of keeps/towers really adds up to both zerging (between berk and beno) and fg fights (south of beno towards eras and south of berk).

Hib is good, not white at all, Mid is crap because its so easy to bottleneck players into the same 5'' square on the warmap :(

Nate

FH is my second home
swords said:
Hib is good, not white at all, Mid is crap because its so easy to bottleneck players into the same 5'' square on the warmap :(

he didnt say hib was white ;p he said mid is! :eek:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:

i love iRvR in mid, it's so easy to get to :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh please dont do that mate!:)

auroria said:
lol kraben, hated your grp's sos, was winning mezz etc till your skald used his ability, so had to sos aswell :p Was like 2 sos's on every incoming ;)

Darn, please dont do that...:) Now Nataljah (pjuppe) will be totally intolerable for atleast a day before he goes back to complaining about beeing the worst skald/healer out there!:)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom