English Speaking Guild - Ivy League (Recruitment)

chlorine

Fledgling Freddie
Hello again,
In brief this is a revised version of my original post on BW some months ago. Since that time the guild has grown quite nicely to well over 100 members and regularly there are 10 to 20 players of mixed levels online at any one time.
The guild is still recruiting however the rules have changed slightly. You must be level 30+ but at a GM/Officer discression 25+ or support classes are allowed. This rule is primarily to weed out any /level 20s who come over in droves when Excal is down. Guild chat is english but we are an international guild. No players with stupid names, no begging for gold and power levels, apart from that anything goes. We are PvP and PvE so if you don't like killing other players, give us a miss. PM a GM/Officer online if you want to try us :)
Other matters, the issue with guild enemies, this has now in part been addressed. Only 3 hardcore guild enemies exist, one of which doesn't want to be friends with anyone (no prizes here !) and we have allied with 2 guilds, one of which we regularly group with.
Finally, the guild was set up as no english guilds that didn't have a joining criteria of realm rank 5 or that lasted more than 2 weeks. We have been running now 2 months, the guild has a large house for crafters and the website is now active. It remains however a source for friendship/chat online and althought we do run events/xp groups this is not and never will be its primary function. Something to bear in mind :)

GM Ivy_League

P.S. This is purely an post FYI not a forum to slag off the guild or post your potential application, so please refrain from doing this. Thx.

living

Fledgling Freddie
chlorine said:
Hello again,
In brief this is a revised version of my original post on BW some months ago. Since that time the guild has grown quite nicely to well over 100 members and regularly there are 10 to 20 players of mixed levels online at any one time.
The guild is still recruiting however the rules have changed slightly. You must be level 30+ but at a GM/Officer discression 25+ or support classes are allowed. This rule is primarily to weed out any /level 20s who come over in droves when Excal is down. Guild chat is english but we are an international guild. No players with stupid names, no begging for gold and power levels, apart from that anything goes. We are PvP and PvE so if you don't like killing other players, give us a miss. PM a GM/Officer online if you want to try us :)
Other matters, the issue with guild enemies, this has now in part been addressed. Only 3 hardcore guild enemies exist, one of which doesn't want to be friends with anyone (no prizes here !) and we have allied with 2 guilds, one of which we regularly group with.
Finally, the guild was set up as no english guilds that didn't have a joining criteria of realm rank 5 or that lasted more than 2 weeks existed. We have been running now 2 months, the guild has a large house for crafters and the website is now active. It remains however a source for friendship/chat online and althought we do run events/xp groups this is not and never will be its primary function. Something to bear in mind :)

GM Ivy_League

P.S. This is purely an post FYI not a forum to slag off the guild or post your potential application, so please refrain from doing this. Thx.

Aye dont join if u expect guild grps running most of the time cuz that aint happening and we already have people complain about that and leaveing.

B

Ballad

Kicks said:
Define stupid names :p
Mmmmmmmmm Munchies
Aadolph Hitler
Daughterofbonez Mefortehwin
Wrtruyiefuofe
etc

Names with sensible humour are another story

chlorine

Fledgling Freddie
Or my personal all time favourite stupid name:

IWannaKillYouNOObMotherFucker LeFrenchieBasher4TehWin

Now thats a class name :) and totally unacceptable :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
chlorine said:

And Gork!! :>

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
chlorine said:

Bah!! not even LeFrenchieBasher m8 ;)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see another English-speaking on Camlan. Hope you guys keep going.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Bah - who let the pseudo-viking in.
There should be a rule about scandanavians on here...well, about Ned anyway.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Aadolph Hitler

Thats a joke right, no1 has that name right?

My gimp Troll Warriors Name > all others imo 'Mymum WasALuri' :D

B

Ballad

Kicks said:
Thats a joke right, no1 has that name right?

My gimp Troll Warriors Name > all others imo 'Mymum WasALuri' :D
There is (or was) a french bd called Aadolph Hitler. I've also seen Putain and Suckmy Shite (and Gork ofc!!)

ps: Rofl @ your gimp war's name

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Never knew there was actually an english guild on PvP :eek2: hope you guys keep going.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
...and only been around since day 1 of the server...I doubt many other guilds could say that...can't you see the dust that we're gathering?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
PM Ned if you'd like to know the history...might be good insight into a lot of people's mentality and give you something to plan for when IL get more 50's and more people.
Having said that, Ned's going to hide on his alt so that he wont have to answer 423 pm's :D

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
chlorine said:
Ok we are still going strong, hit 2 million guild RPs and now have 10 x level 50s guilded, majority of which reached 50 in guild. Thanks to all members for their ongoing support and new members always welcome, level 25+ only to avoid /level 20 one day wonders :) ;)

Keep at it Ivy :) need more english guilds on Cam.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fur Ivy League
...erm...what made you choose that name, btw?
...don't ask about Fear's name - I blame Nedo for it :p (and the for the emblem too)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fur Ivy League
...erm...what made you choose that name, btw?
...don't ask about Fear's name - I blame Nedo for it :p (and the for the emblem too)

? wtf do I have to do with that.....you would prolly have picked a bunneeeh as emblem and Hugzors For All as guildname :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Well - it would at least have been a sabre-toothed wabbit...and not just half a dolman...I thought we Scots were cheap...you Scandanavians can't even afford the dolman's other leg :D

chlorine

Fledgling Freddie
Ivy League Is No Longer Recruiting At This Time - Can't Seem To Delete The Post :(

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
bleh

stopped playing camlann due to lack of english "chat", find a post about a english speaking guild and its closed!

/grumbles

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I've not been on for about a week, but I've noticed a bit of a lack of IL players around - what's happening? You guys still alive? I hope so.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
IL is dead, too many noobs doing stuff to get us a bad rep on camlann..

Nah it wasn't the bad rep...the guild didn't do any guild activities and Gork wasn't a good leader, not saying I could of done a better job myself.

I'm in Mayhem at the moment which is an english speaking guild but wiht a very bad rep due to our evul gankingness ^^ But we have regular guild raid/exp groups/RP groups and our GM is always on helping people. The level req is 4)+ but soon changing to 45+

Yepy Kinkster dinged 45 :D

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah - we weren't too happy with the attitude/actions of Mayhem in the past...but I see they've gone from bad to worse as they've got Yeppy now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom