English Speaking Guild - Ivy League (Recruitment)

:O How could you say that.. i'm the nicest guy on Camlann.. I wear pink armour! PINK! I couldn't even hurt a fly ( maybe a luri ) but not a fly!

I love ToA.. all the gankers who don't care about Camlann players are off to be all serious on their main server.. now I get to exp to 50 without being interupted. I might even be able to exp in AC!!

Desslock

Fledgling Freddie
Been ages since i played Cam...
hope the guild still has a few Members (non n00bs)

...oh and btw...Gratz Yeppy :cheers:

-------------

Desslock Deathbolt - - Shaman - - R2l0

B

Ballad

Desslock said:
Been ages since i played Cam...
hope the guild still has a few Members (non n00bs)

...oh and btw...Gratz Yeppy :cheers:

-------------

Desslock Deathbolt - - Shaman - - R2l0
Ivy generally fell because of the bad lead allowing every second person to join. We tried again (Tide) that split quickly because lack of interest. Now our former leader is applied to requiem. Way to go Harpia, you lost my respect :eek:

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Everybody applies to Requiem. Read there applications boards every now and then. Funny as hell to read sometimes.

B

Ballad

Arcee said:
Everybody applies to Requiem. Read there applications boards every now and then. Funny as hell to read sometimes.
Oh yeah but the style he did it: "Hell I'm bored leading a guild! Let's ruin it so I can join requiem." Enuff said :eek:

Ballad said:
Now our former leader is applied to requiem. Way to go Harpia, you lost my respect :eek:

LOL! Harpia joined Requiem..but, I thought he was a good guy! WHY DO YOU POISEN THE GOOD GUYS REQUIEM WHY!? I'm gonna go read Requiem forum :)

Desslock

Fledgling Freddie
i think another attempt at this is in order...im not volunteering, but im Sure one last shot at it wouldn't go a miss...anyone up for it?

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I recomend that everybody have a read of the requiem application board - good fun. They take it so seriously...esp. the joke applications...oops - you weren't supposed to know that there are people applying that really don't want to :) How could anybody NOT want to join req...the thought is just ludicrous.

B

Ballad

Fuzzy said:
I recomend that everybody have a read of the requiem application board - good fun. They take it so seriously...esp. the joke applications...oops - you weren't supposed to know that there are people applying that really don't want to :) How could anybody NOT want to join req...the thought is just ludicrous.
:rolleyes:

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
English speaking guilds on camlann....

Fear
Malice
Mayhem
Requim (scum)
errr and some small ones i dont rember :p
Red Hands used to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom