News Englands a third world country?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh! You need to read the OT version of this thread, all the catholics are hiding there it seems :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I cannot believe some of the views I'm reading on FH at the moment. I'd not be surprised if there are some holocaust deniers lurking about just waiting for provocation too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, the "condoms are 20% inneffective so they might as well not be used" was pretty shocking.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
back to nobloks point about casual sex not been as good as sex where you are aiming for a child.

what a complete and utter load of shit sorry but i really have to touch on this point cos it wound me up

what about couples unable to have children are you saying they should remain celebate because they cannot have a child? what a horrific idealogy. sex is intimate whether its a quick fuck over the back of the sofa or making love passionately in bed. oh and its incredibly fun and you never feel as close to your partner as you do after sex, except with the possibility of the birth of a child. but that has sod all to do with the argument.

the catholic church is evil and i dont rank it far behind nazism if im honest, it is nothing but a control mechanism devised by some power hungry assholes hundreds of years ago

if you want to believe in a god by all means do so but dont buy into all this religious doctrine bollocks

if there is a GOD who is responsible for us being here then i truly hope it just wants us to lead a good life where we respect our fellow man and generally enjoy life which is what Living is all about. i really dont think he/she/it would care about us having a sex life with our partners, however i suspect he would take offence at priests shagging little boys (sorry cheap shot but they deserve it) but thats ok the pope is the voice of god and he has no doubt forgiven them for there sins.

all these followers of religions need to wake the fuck up stop been fuckin led like donkeys and start thinking for themselves you dont have to belong to a religion to believe in GOD. no one is perfect lead a good life and well who knows what happens when you die.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Shamelessly stolen from OT:

86IMC.gif

Sums it up nicely tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That picture's a bit too flattering to the pope for me.

I'd much prefer it if it was a picture of him trying to shoot lightning out of his fingers, like the sad, mad old fucktard that he is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom