Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I care.

I do.

Yes...

or am I?

.....eehh...

No!

Funny to call it abuse thou, never heard that one before really.

*chuckles*

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
the people using it are abusing it..
its a case of Iam losing ok,i will engage wait for a good time to hit then re-engage...if you call that fair rvr then go join them in there skills...if you do think its fair am pretty sure you dont know what real soloing but is, have just come across it and worked out a good way to abuse it,since fg rvr has gone quiet you need to abuse some other form of rvr...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA OMFG....

Are u for real...

Your moanin about someone using a skill that they specced enuf in to win ? are u a complete moron , thats like sayin, hmm wizzies, u specced fire, but your not alowed to use your spec bolt on me as i dont have 1850 range like u. If it pisses u off so much , dont attack people with a shield ? Jeez

Honestly , i cannot believe your gettin wound up about, like someone said, an ability that has been in the game since day 1. I just cant understand some people these days :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
he isnt getting wound up, plenty of newbs that know nothing about solo pvp seem to be though :p

he is asking if anyone has noticed an increase in the use of engage which people are doing a lot more lately, mostly from valks to wait on HoT timers

Gahn

Resident Freddy
jamiesmallicus said:
atleast you been honest about it...but if i fight you again and you start using it will just stop fighting cos its pretty lame...
punishment like you say any dual weider maybe able to get around it but lw tanks tend to struggle unless they also start abusing the game with run through annihalation and the likes..which is not my style..

Jamieeeeee!!! Wtf -.- just stop styling and get endo back ^^ not that he gonna make any damage to u while engaging and u can heal up yourselves meanwhile xD

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Engage is handy for sword users to get end back, the sword styles take a shed load of end and slam does too.

Working at nintendo imo.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Just go back s/s on the old man and see how they like their own medicine with a MoB5 etc elf champ. :D

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Engage eats up end doesnt it? So just hit them unstyled until they move. They will be out of end and you will be able to hit styled again!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aerendur said:
Engage eats up end doesnt it? So just hit them unstyled until they move. They will be out of end and you will be able to hit styled again!

With Tireless it doesn't really eats that much endo and end regen pots nowadays are dirty cheap tbh.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sparklehorse said:
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA OMFG....

Are u for real...

Your moanin about someone using a skill that they specced enuf in to win ? are u a complete moron , thats like sayin, hmm wizzies, u specced fire, but your not alowed to use your spec bolt on me as i dont have 1850 range like u. If it pisses u off so much , dont attack people with a shield ? Jeez

Honestly , i cannot believe your gettin wound up about, like someone said, an ability that has been in the game since day 1. I just cant understand some people these days :p

Dont throw insults around please, either approach the discussion as an adult, or dont post.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Arkian said:
Christ, what about all the ppl who

oh it's a case of I'm losing, ok i'll IP/Moose/Soldiers Citadel/Wargard/Malice................................

I really got no idea what you're expecting from people. Do you just stand there and hit an anytime, and use no abilities at all to turn the fight in your favour?

You can look at most fights and find a reason why you won/lost due to an ability either used by you are against you, really don't understand why you're singling out engage.

And it's got fuck all to do with 'knowing what real soloing is' if anybody disagrees with you, they've just got a different opinion.

i think for him REAL soloing is stand toe on toe and hit anytime till some1 dies if you use abilitys like engage or even worse if you fuckin dare to move in the fight to get positionals in or even avoid dmg you are not a REAL soloer in jamies world i´m afraid.

fuck hitting the anytime style = skillz meight

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
ok guys..

Like maeloch said it may be time to respec and play you at your own game..
see how quickly you get annoyed with it:)
It is been used alot more out there and Not in A fair manner..
look forward to engaging you soon

jamie:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
jamiesmallicus said:
Like maeloch said it may be time to respec and play you at your own game..
see how quickly you get annoyed with it:)
It is been used alot more out there and Not in A fair manner..
look forward to engaging you soon

jamie:)

That was a very engaging read, thank you.

I look forward to any solo engagements we have in the future.

I'd come fight you just now but I'm otherwise engaged...

I could go on for hours :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
That was a very engaging read, thank you.

I look forward to any solo engagements we have in the future.

I'd come fight you just now but I'm otherwise engaged...

I could go on for hours :(

Phear Flim's Crossbow tbfh!

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Fear the hooked Stick

Someone drag the comedian off stage with material like that:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
fuck a Jamies thread with no expletives about ball licking and gerbils - FH is finished I say doom! :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
fuck a Jamies thread with no expletives about ball licking and gerbils - FH is finished I say doom! :(

By the looks of Jamies responses, i can only conclude he is mellowing in his old age. Or maybe he has found a nice lass and has got engaged.

cmr

Banned
good to see you back again jamie :)

is always a way around things like kire said so try that

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cromcruaich said:
By the looks of Jamies responses, i can only conclude he is mellowing in his old age. Or maybe he has found a nice lass and has got engaged.

*groan*

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Well sure its annoying for a 2H'd user.. but its soooooo easy to hit them while they are engaging if you know how..

uron

Loyal Freddie
if i had a shield tank with silly block rate, a nice heal or omni proc on shield i would use it to my advantage aswelll...they hit like Calmin neway!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
if i had a shield tank with silly block rate, a nice heal or omni proc on shield i would use it to my advantage aswelll...they hit like Calmin neway!

Better be referring to my Druid and not my Friar....ohh yea....fair enough :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Jamie...its something u spec for therefore cannot be really abusive.
And btw its a v effective way to take down a champ or a heavy tank using stun immunity timers.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
Jamie...its something u spec for therefore cannot be really abusive.
And btw its a v effective way to take down a champ or a heavy tank using stun immunity timers.

Especially on a class with some rawks insta's :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not really..its more on the he presses a button and my 30% health goes away that needs countering. Or he presses 3 buttons and i have no buffs really.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
Not really..its more on the he presses a button and my 30% health goes away that needs countering. Or he presses 3 buttons and i have no buffs really.

Well thats what a chimp does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom