Engage Abuse

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
Yup...so some times Engage is what should be used to counter it

Hmm ye, but couldnt a Thane just keep engaging and throw the dmg insta's at its target?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
nope..cause after the instas he should have to w8 for Engage to kick in again.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
nope..cause after the instas he should have to w8 for Engage to kick in again.

Yeah np, w8 for the stunn timer! Or maybe, just maybe, hit a couple of times :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
On inc, insta, insta, insta, insta, insta, insta, insta (x10 some more), cast a bit, slam, hit, hit, hit, engage. W8 for it...

w8 for it some more,

Stunn immune gone, insta, insta, slam, hit, hit, hit, engage again if needed?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
kolomparas said:
time for u to roll a thane then(if u dont have 1 ) :D

Yeah how would engage on a valk work, with HoT and najs backstyle proc. Hmm :p?

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Yeah how would engage on a valk work, with HoT and najs backstyle proc. Hmm :p?

total crap cause its the most boring thing u would ever try :D i used to engage sometimes pre fotm patch tho....

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
kolomparas said:
total crap cause its the most boring thing u would ever try :D i used to engage sometimes pre fotm patch tho....

Yeah talked about Thane/Valk, but i guess Warden or Pally could be interresting aswell :p

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
basically engage works fine with every single class facing a melle only class:p there are things u can do to counter it tho...if u dont want to try theese just disengage and let him engage the air or sth like that lol :D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
he isnt getting wound up, plenty of newbs that know nothing about solo pvp seem to be though :p

he is asking if anyone has noticed an increase in the use of engage which people are doing a lot more lately, mostly from valks to wait on HoT timers

Hmm...well not really mate, he later stated that if anyone was using engange vs him, hell stop fighting because its quote "lame". Now thats probably what people are stomped by.

And for me that aint into the scene that much, it just seems strange, all classes has OP abilites that they get when they spec different lines, or get to rr5 or buy with RealmAbility points. Is engage really that much worse than all the others? (Its a high block rate that kicks in after 30 seconds or so after last time target was hit, that unables the user to hit at the same time. And it just seems to me, that when someone finally get it into gear, you just stop hitting him and do something worth while with your time (someone suggested healing yourself etc)

/Charmangle

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
hello people:)

Just wondering if any other soloers have noticed a very high increase in so called soloers spamming engage recently???

I would say out of last 15 fights i have lost about 9 Due to this new craze.

If you want to use this tactic then suggest you stick to duoing or trioing cos tbh you aint gonna get any respect from the people you kill in this method..

Jamie
Oh noes i wont get respect from the rr11 champ that used buggy banelords to unconver stealthers..

Having your respect means so much to me.

Will u be crying about strafing next time some1 does that to u ?

traktorlove

Banned
Meril said:
Oh noes i wont get respect from the rr11 champ that used buggy banelords to unconver stealthers..
Those were kind of funny while playing BD solo though :< pop ml2, uncover 3-4 stealthers, twf, strafe+lt!
having phoebus up ofc, and using fumble on zoarkat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom