Ending Tower/Keep farms in Catacombs

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato I hope you enjoyed the little skirmish with siege we had at Renaris T4 the other night, I was worried you'd break my palintone before i managed to destroy your ballista. You have an amazingly short reload timer.

PS. was there with Sax.

:cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Kagato I hope you enjoyed the little skirmish with siege we had at Renaris T4 the other night, I was worried you'd break my palintone before i managed to destroy your ballista. You have an amazingly short reload timer.

PS. was there with Sax.

:cheers:

Siegemaster, probably the best and most under rated ml1 ability around :D

30% faster lord, aim, arming times. makes Warlords pure muder on a palintone.

Sadly albs don't seem to have figured out yet that theres no point in putting up trebs and catapults whilst theres still a palintone alive on the tower. :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Slightly more then 1 button actually, but don't worry, I know its difficult for you middies to count.

If i see your reply's ... u really really care waaay to much about this game.
Its like u'v been hurted for ever, so much anger in everything.
rah keeps amazing me why u actually play this game? to get angry or ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
If i see your reply's ... u really really care waaay to much about this game.
Its like u'v been hurted for ever, so much anger in everything.
rah keeps amazing me why u actually play this game? to get angry or ?

That made no sense to me whatsoever.

p.s ever heard the term 'tongue in cheek' ? sub-referance humour.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh, Calo speaking about bitterness, our very own prime stalker and whiner on the Excal RvR forum. :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Siegemaster, probably the best and most under rated ml1 ability around :D

30% faster lord, aim, arming times. makes Warlords pure muder on a palintone.

Sadly albs don't seem to have figured out yet that theres no point in putting up trebs and catapults whilst theres still a palintone alive on the tower. :(

Well, Banelord ml1 is quite good too, especially for this caster age!

liloe said:
why didn't they buffshear this guy?

Buffshear would do what exactly? Remove zombie stuff? :)

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Zombies with eirenes hauberk.. would be a funny sight :worthy:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ilienwyn said:
Buffshear would do what exactly? Remove zombie stuff? :)

It would lots of his con, making him loose a lot of HP = less to kill off =) Just a suggestion though =))

Btw, what happens if you use Eternal Plant on a zombie? It has a "change shapeshift" so does that work on zombie, too?

Shit coding btw that dmg pulses don't count as combat.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ilienwyn said:
Flim, Hand of God is for magic and melee. The effect of monster rezz is for magic only?

it's melee and magic resistance - the point about tanks was that they don't get interrupted ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
It would lots of his con, making him loose a lot of HP = less to kill off =) Just a suggestion though =))

Btw, what happens if you use Eternal Plant on a zombie? It has a "change shapeshift" so does that work on zombie, too?

Shit coding btw that dmg pulses don't count as combat.

Well, don't think everyone will have time to buff a zombie after a rezz, especially when it can't die easily so not needed to do it either... :)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
so uhm where did all those whiny sob alb that screamed WHY WE GET CRAP NEW CLASS IN NF??

when in fact looking over all on what the new classes bring you actuly got the best one :p

the one i would love to play if i wasent a hib that is:/

oh btw alb do have 1 button bombers they called 4-5 wizies running up same time firing the rr5 fire ring nuking all in lords room easy

i been victim of that tactic lots of times and it seem the only one albs can do in tower keep takes

and fun is its allways smt like 2fg max hibs holding of a horde of albs away until the same 4-5 rr5 wizy's show up

to save the 50 zerg big alb horde below from the evil 10-16 hib above

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The class may have some useful tricks but I don't think its anywhere near the best.

And you can hardly compare a RR5 ability on a timer to simple unrestricted spell.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Clan Fist said:
when in fact looking over all on what the new classes bring you actuly got the best one :p
Heretics are hardly the best class; they're getting whined at for this one ability. If you would have kept abreast of recent news, you would know that Warlocks are attracting a far larger crowd of nerfcriers.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Youy forgot the 30 odd shrooms and half dozen chanter pets.....

"The shrooms are outnumbering us, we need more people now!"

Helme

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
Heretics are hardly the best class; they're getting whined at for this one ability. If you would have kept abreast of recent news, you would know that Warlocks are attracting a far larger crowd of nerfcriers.

Yes, becouse they can kill 1 guy in 2 seconds then they are stuck with 4 seconds locked cast speed, really useful considering none(or close to none) runs solo anymore.

And anyways, mids get shafted again in defense/takes of towers and keeps. Hibs got shrooms, alb gets monster rez and mids got nothing really.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
So many funghi it looks like the inside of jox's underwear.

Never been there, and tbh I am not that interested in your experiences from inside Jox´s underwear either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom