Encounter theft - Red Guard,

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
thought you would leave it but what do you know. yet another lie,
Friea has also spent the day spamming m8s with PMs trying to get sympathy.

first of all, it was 4 lines total and i was asking, wanna keep up fighting or leave it to one of the guild members. jerhulf WHATS UP WITH THE LIES?!
really are you sick?, cant you stop lying?

and about the stolen artifact, why hang me out when i was making sure it went to the one who had been camping the island in 8 hours?

and it there is still witnesses who can claim youre lying on this matter and alot of else aswell and youre still coming up with new stuff?

really get help..

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
RG is a thief guild, all know it :puke:

Well tak u said it was k if the arti was rolled for, u lost.
To bad for u but, i can only belive my guild m8s when they swear telling the trouth.

For the matter of this thread, i tryed read and read but du not get any wizer.
Leave acuses to ppl and do not claim RG to be thiefs.

If u have problem with any RG members plz report to a GM,..behavior like this is not acceptable and will be dealed with.
Things like this is real unessessary and usaly sort it self out if ppl are nice to eachoter and sort out the issue without lying theyr asses off.

cba with this shit anymore soon.

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
oral warning for mob theft, as i would have suspected. i admit stealing a mob in the matter for justice. My friend who camped the island 100% of the time he lived and during the time he was dead Pleax was there. You have been lying about :

1. stora was camping there for 8 hours, which was absolutly untrue as you later claimed you just came from a ml raid

2. that you never saw a fenris guard member there.

3. later on you admitted yes we have seen bubble but she was dead so it was our encounter.

4. you said i destroyed the possiblity of getting the artifact for bubble?
how can this be true?, because when i got there as i have claimed before and have witness on that i was asking very nicely if you would take in consider that we have camped the island for 8 hours, but you never said a word. kept ignoring me and open youre mouth first after the artifact was taken.

5. that i had been harrassing two in youre guild i have never every talked to in /say /send or any other way of talking to another person in daoc. i believe it was augmenthor or something, and Mendpac

It seems you have alot of people who is thrusting you in this matter. i think it has something to do about you have played youre char with a good outside towards midgard and as it seems been posting on FHs alot. the issue here though is that i am getting the flame here. even though i repeatedly have been able to say this can be proven that i have witness on and not just throwing out HEY I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE!!!, humm i dont know i geuss i saw it...?. this is not the case i can back everything up with what i have said here. and still there seems to be guys here who believe blindly in Prince John(herjulf).
its a like a court room. but the judge is the mob, and the mob is taking one another side.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The thread title is not fait to RG. Otherwise Im with Herjulf 100%.
Friea all through this thread you are yelling lies lies lies. I find NOTHING that back up your acusations against Herjulf and the others.
IF you were on the island and herjulf and the rest started the encounter, its JUST rude(Not that Herjulf would ever do that). It's STILL their belt. For you to play judge and steal the artifact is wrong then.
STILL I don't see any prove of you being on the island.
If you are so fund of kissing and making up, then why not just give the belt back. Its just a game remember (BS argument imo)??
Its just a game. Ok so respect and ethics go out the window?? You are childish if you get angry if someone pisses on you?? BS!!!

And Friea, you say you are sorry. But plz tell me what you are sorry about ??
Fom-FTW said:
i cant agree more, knowing i am just as quilty as them i have and is saying it again, lets forget about it and leave it. we are after all playing in the same realm. im on with friea and is ready to say sry if someone wanna meet me half way.
What does that include??
Both saying your sorry (Not meaning it) and you get the belt?? Is that what you mean??

You BOTH think you are right, so IMO /random 100 for the belt and let Goa deal with the rest.

Herjulf said:
No, i dont know about that.

I know several RG people i think is REAL cool people, some of which i played with from launch.
Some i dont think much of at all, but all guilds share that. There are elements in every guild, with a streak of sewer sludge.

This guys Friea i dont think much of he is one of those individuals
And Herjulf my friend. The thread title was not fair to RG. I think you have to say the word to the guild (imo), but you don't have to, to Friea (Your choice).

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
if you read my post, there is people who can prove this, there was 2 people in vintergatan who was on the island just as bubble died, and they was thinking of taking the encounter but bubble asked them if she could have the encounter because she was the one camping it for 8 hours, ask them if any of the discples was there then :X

and why the hell would i give herjulf the belt when he was trying to steal it?

Its just a game. Ok so respect and ethics go out the window?? You are childish if you get angry if someone pisses on you?? BS!!!

so this hero of youre, herjulf was apparently angry enough on me to go to freddys with it...

And Friea, you say you are sorry. But plz tell me what you are sorry about ??

its never fun to dont get a artifact and for doing the mob stealing, for preventing him from stealing the encounter i am not sorry for.

You BOTH think you are right, so IMO /random 100 for the belt and let Goa deal with the rest.

goa has dealt with it and found it it wasnt nice of me stealing the mob but it was my friends encounter so i got a warning for the mob stealing. even though herjulf started the encounter the encounter was camped by bubbletrouble so i think goa understand the encounter was hers but as it by logs could be prove that it was herjulf(no logs can show that bubbles was /sit there), but the witnesses can prove it was bubble as she has been seen there for 8 hours. but as both me and herjulf agree on they started the encounter. but they did it by ignoring the fact that bubble have been camping it.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Still its word vs. word... You say that all your mates around the entire world knew bubble had been there.
Herjulf say that some in his grp ran to check if there was ppl camping the artifact, but there was not.

And OMG did goa actually react!!! :worthy: :worthy:

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
Still its word vs. word...
yes but who am I?

im the person who is defending my self.

Jerhulf is the one who went to FH and GOA to whined about it...

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
I belive you Herjulf :)

Bara hoppas fjortisarna blir bannade eller dylikt :)

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
Bara hoppas fjortisarna blir bannade eller dylikt

goa has dealt with it and found it it wasnt nice of me stealing the mob but it was my friends encounter so i got a warning for the mob stealing. even though herjulf started the encounter the encounter was camped by bubbletrouble so i think goa understand the encounter was hers but as it by logs could be prove that it was herjulf(no logs can show that bubbles was /sit there), but the witnesses can prove it was bubble as she has been seen there for 8 hours. but as both me and herjulf agree on they started the encounter. but they did it by ignoring the fact that bubble have been camping it.

do i need to say more fjortis?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Fom-FTW said:
yes but who am I?

im the person who is defending my self.

Jerhulf is the one who went to FH and GOA to whined about it...
Hmm, lets see.
Who got the artifact?? You.
Who broke the CoC?? You.
Ofc its YOU defending yourself.
Herjulf would never post here if he had seen you camping the spot and got some sort of reply from you that you had ppl inc.
IF he started the encounter well knowing you were there camping it, I think he would be quite about it.
Is posting this on FH being quite about it??
I trust Herjulf more than many of my RL friends, so you and your ingame friends can F... off with your accusations about Herjulf lying.
You were willing to meet Herjulf half way you said. BS. You didn't even wanna /random 100. We don't know if Herjulf (Well some of us do) did anything wrong, but we ALL know YOU did something wrong.

Fom-FTW said:
im on with friea and is ready to say sry if someone wanna meet me half way.
BS.

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
You were willing to meet Herjulf half way you said. BS. You didn't even wanna /random 100. We don't know if Herjulf (Well some of us do) did anything wrong, but we ALL know YOU did something wrong.

yes and i very well admit doing something wrong and i have suffered for it. but as for doing random 100, how is that possible when they didnt even talk to us?, ignored us?. let me know, should i be able to read herjulf mind?(no to hard though, he doesnt seem to be half the age you think imo)

and the thing here, as i have written, you havnt taken any of what i said to even think about believe it. you believe blindly and therefore you say stuff like this. and i have been about to say talk to the people in vintergatan, i dont know the names but there was 2 people in that guild who was there before the dark discples, and that was the time bubble died, but didnt herjulf claim she wasnt there?, or that nobody had been on the island for 8 hours?, yes but hmm it later changed to a ml7 raid?, oh i see....

and about it BS that i wouldnt wanna meet half way?, well that is what you would have done and how you think it is, but im not you (and thats good for me) if youre f'ck with me i f'ck with you a very simple rule,and if youre nice to me im nice to you, but what herjulf did to me and my friend was,that he was trying to steal the artifact who he hasnt been camping, and he also lied and claimed my guild of being thiefs. he has also giving his false story to all the people on FHs.

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
oh isnt that just a typical thing for a the dark discples?

oh i just did what herjulf did, draw a whole guild over a single persons act.

getting low on ammunition guys?, well i just got some new candy to share.

it seems if you ask the skald pleax in fenris wolfgard, there was a healer by the name mendaug, or augmend who came to the island, after pleax ran 2 time around the island dubble checking for people, and there was no one to be seen. after that the healer arrived to the N island, which was the island pleax was camping, dont flame him he hasnt anything to do with it, then when the healer arrived he didnt bothed checking the island and called stora(herjulf) in and they started pulling, doesnt this leave herjulf with yet another lie...?

well the mob is the judge in this matter... which is a shame :eek7:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
I wont mensiion any names.. But a d00d from "Ora minus" or something like that, did same one day :wub: Such a lover boy.. Must be tired of all loving him..

Nollan

Fledgling Freddie
Fom-FTW said:
oh isnt that just a typical thing for a the dark discples?

oh i just did what herjulf did, draw a whole guild over a single persons act.

getting low on ammunition guys?, well i just got some new candy to share.

it seems if you ask the skald pleax in fenris wolfgard, there was a healer by the name mendaug, or augmend who came to the island, after pleax ran 2 time around the island dubble checking for people, and there was no one to be seen. after that the healer arrived to the N island, which was the island pleax was camping, dont flame him he hasnt anything to do with it, then when the healer arrived he didnt bothed checking the island and called stora(herjulf) in and they started pulling, doesnt this leave herjulf with yet another lie...?

well the mob is the judge in this matter... which is a shame :eek7:

U GOOOOOO

for the first, learn the name ffs
His name is Mendpac, i think it is one name AugMend also (not sure)
Anyway bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla :puke:
ORKA, BRY, ETC
Does this have a end, nooooo get over it ffs :twak:

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
getting over the fact that you guys keep posting and i keep posting or what are you talking about nollan? :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I was a moderator :flame:

Then this thread would have been locked 10 times by now :twak:

Give moderator status! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom