Encounter theft - Red Guard,

Herjulf

Banned
The story is.

My friend aorvand went on the northern island at Belt of sun/moon encounter.
The encounter started, he checked around the island noone was there, Another guy was on north side, "tussen".

Some guys came swimming after a while maybe 5mins or so, me on my shaman, a savage friend and another friend was working our way there.
Just to mark that the encounter was our aorvand started to work down the belt of moon mobs. due to the recent behaviour of some of the so called "elite" guilds, so we could truely say the encounter was ours.
Then "Friea", "pleax", "bubbletrouble" and "thaadi" started making a fuss, claiming to have been there first. :twak:

We told em no they were not, they claimed to have been there for 8 hours, which was untrue. noone was on that island. two sides of the island was covered.

we continued, and ignored their loudmouthing. they then started calling us names, and thiefs and how bad our guilds would be made out etc.
And moved on to destroying our encounter.

Friea killed the last mob and got the encounter.

This is harassment, and i would like to take this moment to tell you. You have been reported for just that.
By all parties present.

Where that will lead we will see, knowing how "extremely well rightnow works".

But one thing is for shure u violated the coc and the screenshots of the badmouthing afterwards. which i sent in also, will give it extra leverage.

will be interesting to see if i get the "encounter" reimbursed.

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
1 rm and skald where there before you but the rm died and the skald pulled and you stole then encouter and the sm killed last mob, so you are actually the thiefes..

Herjulf

Banned
That is so untrue, there was noone on island.

The warrior ran around and looked and one was on north side.
Aorvand fought encounter mobs.

You started killing mobs when we almost had finished em all off.

You are reported, thats all i can do. except telling ppl what to expect from you guys.
If direct action will be taken time will tell.

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
You stole encouter from the skald the sm stole it back, your point is?

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Cedea said:
You stole encouter from the skald the sm stole it back, your point is?

I think he is trying to say you are lieing, and that they were there first..

Cant be that hard to figure out ;)

K

Khalie

I (Bubbletrouble) had been there for about 8 hours camping and when the belt popped Vintergatan was there aswell.. I talked to them and they agreed on to let me have the belt.. then when pleax got ther we saw Aorvand or what ever his name was come runing just as I got shot down by those mobs in the middle but pleax was still there holding the spot while I ran back with Friea and thaadi. when we got there they started bitching about they were there before us wish they werent.. Vintergatan can tell you this aswell since they saw me there for a shit loads of hours.

Kattenfindus

Banned
I would have to trust cedea and bubble on this one, Herjulf is a known liar and mobstealer. If i where u i would counter-appeal....

Mendpac

Fledgling Freddie
Khalie said:
I (Bubbletrouble) had been there for about 8 hours camping and when the belt popped Vintergatan was there aswell.. I talked to them and they agreed on to let me have the belt.. then when pleax got ther we saw Aorvand or what ever his name was come runing just as I got shot down by those mobs in the middle but pleax was still there holding the spot while I ran back with Friea and thaadi. when we got there they started bitching about they were there before us wish they werent.. Vintergatan can tell you this aswell since they saw me there for a shit loads of hours.

First of all. I had logged on, on that island. I did NOT come running. When I logged in no one was present. After I told Stora that the enc was up he came right away. Then after a while I saw you and pleax running past me. I said that the island was camped. Then you got shot at by the mobs at the center of the island. A guildie was on the other side of the island and didnt see you there either.

Then Pleax stood there w8ing for you to come back I guess and Thaadi came along. I got aggro from one of the flying blue mobs and killed it. I told Pleax and Thaadi I was camping it for Stora and when he got there we started pulling mobs. 2 friends also joined in when they got there and Friea started whining about us being mob stealers. Then when we where on the last mob Friea jumped in and pbaoed it to death ie got the key and stole the belt.

Kattenfindus is a friggin liar Herjulf is probably the last person on earth to ever steal an artifact or other mob for that matter so STFU you.

Herjulf

Banned
Kattenfindus said:
I would have to trust cedea and bubble on this one, Herjulf is a known liar and mobstealer. If i where u i would counter-appeal....

i am a known mobstealer and liar?
that was just about the worst crap i have ever heard.

Give me examples of this please, i am quite shure you cannot name one single occasion that can be backed up.

Sounds to me like some is doing one of the lamest tricks in the book, smudging the other sides name.

What alts you play ingame kattenfindus?

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
My only comment is, Herjulf is not a mobstealer. And what he sais he atleast think is the truth. I had some really bad experiense lately when ppl have been steeling encounters from me or my friends, but i can't say that im 100% angel either (although i never stolen a camped artifact).

But what Kattenfindus said is not true and is throwing dirt at 1 of my m8's, therefore i must challenge you to a duel! :twak: May the best char win honor and glory!

Meet me at aegirhamn, buffed n ready, tomorrow at 19.00 CET! Be there or forever be called chicken! :D

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Chicken! :flame:

Ohhh and btw if u played the game for 1 week, plz explain how the hell u know that Herjulf is a known mobstealer!

Herjulf

Banned
Kattenfindus said:
cracked, u would win for sure, since i've been playing DAoC for a week :p

:eek7:

omfg, /em gets a plastic bag, screams out a lunactic laughter into it and seals it and mail it via DHL express to kattenfindus.

Whatever the case, we shall see what happens, sadly we will prolly not know til sometime next year this time of year, knowing how fast rightnow is handled. but several reports have been sent in, i would very much suspect GOA logs pretty much stuff. And will come with the final word on the matter.

Ticks me off though. since belt of moon is kinda rare a pop, sadly.
And yet another workweek is coming up, putting off the exping of the artie yet another week.

I was hoping for a discussion here, not some childish pranks. mostly strenghtening my position in the matter.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
Chicken! :flame:

Ohhh and btw if u played the game for 1 week, plz explain how the hell u know that Herjulf is a known mobstealer!
lol OWNED!

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
well
in toa you either be fast or be without arts
and NO qqing will help you
that's the thing i learnt from day one :p

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
i asked aorvand if my sb could join them because she needs the encounter, but he told me friea and co had stolen it and it looked as if they was having a right old slanging match in swedish

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
youre are right you know. Friea did break a violation, she stole a mob...
but so did robin hood?, im going to straight something up here prince john and that is. The Dark disciples did change their version of how the came to the island 3 times. First They had been camping the island for 8 hours without anyone there. weird that bubbletrouble didnt see this.....?, and if you wanna have some witness you can ask the guys in vintergatan which saw that bubble was on the island and was there for several hours(8 to be correct), later on they said yes bubble was on the island but dead. and as this was true still pleax was camping the island for her and i dont know about you but if someone if camping a island and then logg with a friend on it i still consider that island camped but the same person.

But the dark disciples didnt stop there. they changed their story yet another time:touch:. now bubbles have never been there and arrived later with the company of thaadi and pleax was nowhere to be seen???

if you are correct about being there first why make 2 other stuff up???

Yes i am friea and im proud of stopping a thief from doing what he was about to do. i dont regret claiming the belt and taking the blame for it and i know i wouldnt be like because of it, if you believe me or not i couldnt care less.

i did what i thought was right and this guy, cant remember the name so, Prince John did what he thought was right. if he wanna go to goa and scream mommy they toke my belt and give them a story where im the devil go ahead as you allready have done. what would you except from a guy who come to the island saying at least 2 possibly 3 lies how the came to the island and then whine when they dont get it. :eek7:

If RG doent approve to this and kick me, well its understandable but my only intention was justice and i hold justice higher than rules.

last i wanna say. hey prince john i wasnt the one who wanted to pick a fight and i be more the happy say sorry and forget it, and dont think this is hey please dont tell goa what i did. i wouldnt mind goa interfering with this issue, if the think i was wrong in bringing justice to the game i really wish them to ban me. i should be saying hey common lets be adults here but as have stated, I WANNA SHOW MIDGARD THAT FRIEA DID THIS AND WAS MEAN TO ME!
i dont consider that to mature but thats just me.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
The cheese on mid excal lives again.

May the mums be with the juveniles :m00:

Herjulf

Banned
who said we had camped it for 8 hours?

i said that bubbletrouble and his buddies "claimed" to have camped it for 8 hours, i never said WE claimed to have camped it for 8 hours, re read and try to make a coherent post a normal being can read, that u dont have to have spent a lifetime in a lunatic assylum to read.

which saw that bubble was on the island and was there for several hours(8 to be correct), later on they said yes bubble was on the island but dead. and as this was true still pleax was camping the island for her and i dont know about you but if someone if camping a island and then logg with a friend on it i still consider that island camped but the same person.

First of all why didnt they materialise themself on the island and show themself then?
And aorvand was told that bubbeltrouble had died from the hesperis, from one of you guys. where was the guy that was supposed to "camp" the mob for you then?
Aorvand was on the Southern part of island, and Tussen turned up to be on the North part of the island.

My theory is, having revieved your ramblings. bubbeltrubbel very possibly DID camp the spot, i am not calling him a liar. but he was afking and afk died to one of those things, then released to get help with the encounter. he is lvl44 after all. and when he managed to make the trip back he claimed the spot even though aorvand was fighting the encounter.

am i touching the truth here? yup i believe i am.

And friea you poss destroyed it for bubbeltrouble there, in more then one way.
we discussed what to do for a while, until you started, mouthing off.
Then we saw no reason to help you out anymore, and kept on with OUR encounter.

This is not PVP server, had it been shadowbane i would simply have gutted you and taken it back, and lottoed it with bubbeltrouble who believe imo was the most "adult" on the scene of you guys.

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
And friea you poss destroyed it for bubbeltrouble there, in more then one way. we discussed what to do for a while, until you started, mouthing off. Then we saw no reason to help you out anymore, and kept on with OUR encounter.

Haha i just remembered my old friend....
and i have witness on this one, oh baby you just can stop lying.

As you said, I was destroying it for bubble, the thing is i came there and ASKED If you were doing this encounter, you ignored me and keep killing the encounter we have camped for about 8 hours, WE not stora. you first talk to me when i said, ok if youre stealing the encounter from us i will use all my power to steal it from you. thats what happened. and geuss what? another LIE was expossed...

I hate freddys you know, everybody flames you and it allways turns out that youre lame or something from someone. but in this case i have no problem at all. you have presented false facts over and over again. and i have nothing at all to hide, as i said only theft im guilty of if being loyal to my friends and the justice

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
i asked aorvand if my sb could join them because she needs the encounter, but he told me friea and co had stolen it and it looked as if they was having a right old slanging match in swedish

thats so true crash, but if you read through what Prince john have written then you can see he only saying that I was the one with a bad mouth. i admit i said stupid and unneccessary things but was i alone?

geuss.... :m00:

i wonder what more the prince is hiding from us :touch:

what i wanna say with this. is we were both acting like kids and a normal daoc argue but why the hell take this to FH little prince...? :worthy:

Herjulf

Banned
Fom-FTW said:
oh and that explain the three diffrent stories???? :twak:

never was three different stories, u have done the following here:

1. not read my posts at all, not even bothered reading them through, just picked one word there and here and mixed em together in yer head to a ramble.

2. not read my posts at all especially the lower part before PMing Herjulf ingame slandering his friend stora who he shouldnt protect since and i quote from the online pm "he/she is lying".

3. not read my or aorvand/mendpac´s post at all. before accusing stora of having said, that he had camped the spot for 8 hours, which and surprise from step 2. "I" never ever ever said or did, til 40minutes before stora´s apearance at the northern hespros island, she was getting tortured by typhoon at ml 7.10 at a spanking session with 4-5 other fg.
What we did say is that Bubbeltrouble "claimed" to have camped the spot for 8 hours. we have all the screenies to back it up.
together with our activities.

4. u did by PM´s harass my friends, especially Mendpac and Augmenthor.

If u came there with you sb, isnt that odd?
why would you do that? did i and to not confuse you "stora" deny you anything? When did the bad bad troll woman deny you addmittance to teh encounter?

And why did you take the sb there anyways in the first place, was it to perhaps if so get 2 chances at a poss lotto?
yep i would think so.

And we couldnt very much invite you to a lotto if the encounter got stolen now could we?

And why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person in your last post?

Fom-FTW

Fledgling Freddie
4. u did by PM´s harass my friends, especially Mendpac and Augmenthor.

first of all....
I have never in my whole life wrote /send mendpac or augmenthor. for the record i did talk to kerna and asked for you.

so you have made a thread on FHs claiming stuff about me and my friends hell even my guild.. and i have on 4 diffrent qoute found thats lies and omg i cant believe how much you lie really here i get another big bounch of them.

so the list begins.
3. not read my or aorvand/mendpac´s post at all. before accusing stora of having said, that he had camped the spot for 8 hours, which and surprise from step 2. "I" never ever ever said or did, til 40minutes before stora´s apearance at the northern hespros island, she was getting tortured by typhoon at ml 7.10 at a spanking session with 4-5 other fg. What we did say is that Bubbeltrouble "claimed" to have camped the spot for 8 hours. we have all the screenies to back it up. together with our activities.

i cant really understand that kind of english if its even english..
but when i come to the island, 5 min after the belt spawned, i saw stora standing there yes, hmmm who would bolt the protetors otherwise?, the warrior....? she said before the last mob was killed, i have been camping here for 8 hours and bubble havnt been here. that line was the evidence i needed to know that youre liars, ask the vintergatan dudes who talked to bubbles if you dont believe on this one.

secondly

If u came there with you sb, isnt that odd? why would you do that? did i and to not confuse you "stora" deny you anything? When did the bad bad troll woman deny you addmittance to teh encounter? And why did you take the sb there anyways in the first place, was it to perhaps if so get 2 chances at a poss lotto? yep i would think so. And we couldnt very much invite you to a lotto if the encounter got stolen now could we?

youre saying you could have invited bubbles to get a roll for it?, first of all, it wasnt even youre belt, secondly you didnt answer my question, didnt say any questions, you didnt even talk just ignored me and keep pulling.
when the hell did i get a SB?, if i my ask who is this SB youre talking about because it sure aint me, never had a stealthing char over lvl 23 in my whole life. so damn youre pretty full of it.

2. not read my posts at all especially the lower part before PMing Herjulf ingame slandering his friend stora who he shouldnt protect since and i quote from the online pm "he/she is lying".

this one is youre point if view, as i said in the pm im ready to talk about this because i never tried picking a fight little one. i dont want any enemys and i say im sorry for taking the belt, but it was bubbles and i cant stand thiefs, especially when youre lying about camping the island, which i would geuss more than 5 people can witness for, independent ones aswell.

And why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person in your last post?

i should read youre post ey?, well start reading mine then. as i more than 5 times say I in that pretty short post. the same here, where did you learn english?

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Drama, oh drama =D

People cannot we all get along ? After all we're not making living out of this game, so what if you get a goodie a day later ? =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom