Enchanter vs Eirines Hauberk (arms/paladin)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's superb TBH - casters (especially Hib casters) are stupidly overpowered versus tanks anyway - anything that redresses the balance gets my vote :)

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Danamyr said:
I think it's superb TBH - casters (especially Hib casters) are stupidly overpowered versus tanks anyway - anything that redresses the balance gets my vote :)

you ARE joking

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
let's see:

random low RR grp inc, get in position, insta AE mezz, ae stun, pbaoe, get rps.

omfg, i can see what all the fuss is about, this sounds like uber fun!

Don't forget the setting up of speedwarps along the coast just in case they try and get away. That gives +6 to the fun factor.

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
ran into an alb today useing a bug must be same thing crit hm for 849 damage with hunter yet it was all absorbed a screen shoot sent to goa and if its confirmed its a bug hop that ban his ass.
also if bloodthorn is using ther buged chest like a few others then thay should be striped of ALL THE RPS back down to rr1 that stop ppl using bugs to rvr with

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Woot?!?!?!?
Some noob Troll trying to do the same around Legionaires at Beno Docks.
Ran inside to get aggro and a proc, but ended up giving me less RP's.
Mofo should be banned!
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
fought bloodthorn today, easy match, just use dot charges ;)

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm you didnt use dot charge - just nuked few times before i got to you then you moced and nuked 3-4 times to finish me - i menaged to hit you once unstyled :) if eirynes proc is up dot not always dispell it
On other side few days ago i got you solo in easy match too using snapshot as you turned and run to get distance btw 2 fights was without any bug using from any side :touch:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
GrymulvWilk said:
Hmm you didnt use dot charge - just nuked few times before i got to you then you moced and nuked 3-4 times to finish me - i menaged to hit you once unstyled :) if eirynes proc is up dot not always dispell it
On other side few days ago i got you solo in easy match too using snapshot as you turned and run to get distance btw 2 fights was without any bug using from any side :touch:

did you like energy debuff + sun scythe? :p

sorry for emotes, but i think using mobs to get the hauberk to proc is retarded and i thought it was quite funny you acted all tough when it was up, and ran like a dog when it was down ;)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
fought bloodthorn today, easy match, just use dot charges ;)

If you run a chanter named Stajjijion or something, don't come here and gloat about any "wins" you might get.
Thank you, and please change game.
Coming here and bitching about bug abusers while you are a massive cheat.
Regards, Glottis :m00:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
hah yesterday there was some low rr retard called lazza abusing eirenes at nged tower for hours, then when we attacked it he was outside jumping dancing attacking ppl now and then tanking everything but all of a sudden he paniced and sprinted to doors xddddd was a god signal stun bam bam bam TIMESOVER!1

also found bloodthorn with proc down 2-3 times past days.. the irongolem cant reach a luri on melee wo his godmode-proc-of-doom 8<

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
GrymulvWilk said:
Hmm you didnt use dot charge - just nuked few times before i got to you then you moced and nuked 3-4 times to finish me - i menaged to hit you once unstyled if eirynes proc is up dot not always dispell it

Well after looking at logs dot charge was actully resisted ;(

And about fight around Beno, I was wondering how you could gain on me there ;p

I didnt think about sprinting as I tought u laged and didnt actully gain on me ;) up until you hit me = to late. Asked on irc and they said, Snapshot rr5 ability :D worked well there. wont happend again thou ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
lvl 50 Armsman RR4
lvl 50 Sorceress RR4
lvl 50 Scout RR7
lvl 50 Infiltrator RR6
lvl 50 Minstrel RR5
lvl 50 Necromancer RR2
lvl 50 Reaver RR2
lvl 50 Cabalist (active) RR4
lvl 50 Scout (active) RR1

Regards Stajj :m00:

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy ,you hear what you want to hear , you see what you want to see , you belive what you want to belive , btw i had at this time 55% energy resist on me so not big deal with sun scythe tho dmg from it is always very nice. And i think you really overating eirynes proc , is very rare up as not many enemy tanks around to hit you and proc it and chance to proc is still low about 25% when hit in chest piece .

Helme

Resident Freddy
GrymulvWilk said:
Vodkafairy ,you hear what you want to hear , you see what you want to see , you belive what you want to belive , btw i had at this time 55% energy resist on me so not big deal with sun scythe tho dmg from it is always very nice. And i think you really overating eirynes proc , is very rare up as not many enemy tanks around to hit you and proc it and chance to proc is still low about 25% when hit in chest piece .

Very rarerly up? For others maybe, but you feel the urge to pull mobs unto yourself.

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
when it comes to Lofff answer i affraid it was again Hand of God spell on Lazza ( dont think he has eirynes at all ) - so easy to accuse ppl. And to all archer classes - your melee dmg has nothing to do with eirenes chest piece!!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
hey 1 armsman abused mobs 2 get eirenes proced. But some other high rr guys abuseing RADAR.

PS:

And the radar abuseing hib group was higher RR than Bloodthorn.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
GrymulvWilk said:

well plate has 10% penalty against energy, combined with 30% debuff and a 44x str vw it did hurt you real bad ;)

anyways, most of the time i met you the proc was up and you abused it like mad ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
had some random alb try to abuse it yesterday so i grapple spammed him while the rest of my group killed his group, Albs are funny.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
had some random alb try to abuse it yesterday so i grapple spammed him while the rest of my group killed his group, Albs are funny.

U always grapple spam and thats all u do lol

I guess vgn rly wants skeeled playars nowadays!!!! :kissit:

Calo

Part of the furniture
OrreBorre said:

srry how hard u try, u can't beat glottis :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
OrreBorre said:

lol, i actually very rarely use grapple, cluelessglottiswannabe

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
lol, i actually very rarely use grapple, cluelessglottiswannabe

such creativity, what can we albs do against it :eek2:

I really do feel sorry for the hib gank groups, first losing radar and now inviting people like you :mad: . You can tell the game is really dying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom