Enchanter vs Eirines Hauberk (arms/paladin)

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
pff, everyone is abusing so called bugs, tell me who has never ever once hotswapped an item :p

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
If i would meet a Solo Sorc, Wizard, whatever i wouldn't have a Chance to beat them with my Hero while soloing if they play well. Daoc has some kind of Stone, Paper, shear principe. If you can't win you should loose fair. Using Bugs to get a Chance to win is just gay, cheating, etc. What a gimped Armsman. xD

serious

Fledgling Freddie
stun-debuff-nuke is just as ghey as walking to mobs hoping it will get a proc going.

S.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Hotrats said:
Oh my! Somone abusing a bug vs a chanter... not like they didn't get away with full duration heat debuff for long enough and are still getting away with dps debuff interupt! :p

Looked like a pretty fun fight though :)

stil getting away with dps debuff? no.

funny with all that QQ

Chronictank

FH is my second home
met him also he absorbed 3 powerbars worth of nukes on my sm o_O
in the end left my pet attacking him with summoning mastery up and ran fast as my lil legs would go.

The hauberk procs in melee afaik so ur pet prolly procced it again >_<

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hotrats said:
Oh my! Somone abusing a bug vs a chanter... not like they didn't get away with full duration heat debuff for long enough and are still getting away with dps debuff interupt! :p

Looked like a pretty fun fight though :)

I doubt you would find it funny if i would come with this Hauberk and kill you while you hit me for 18k damage, 3 wasted mana bars etc. 100% absorbed = God Mode.You would come here and post it like Stajjijjon did. Nothing else. And while we are at it. I would say the Sorc is as overpowered as the Chanters were in the past.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
I doubt you would find it funny if i would come with this Hauberk and kill you while you hit me for 18k damage, 3 wasted mana bars etc. 100% absorbed = God Mode.You would come here and post it like Stajjijjon did. Nothing else. And while we are at it. I would say the Sorc is as overpowered as the Chanters were in the past.

your right about those numbers did around 179xx dmg to him xD ended at around 2%

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Anti-grapple savages were almost as bad tbh. Just because savages cheat doesn't mean it ok for everyone else too as well you know. :p

that wasnt my point....
my point is that flame threads seem to depend on who is doing the abusing... if its some1 from NP, or if its some1 less respected and well known like bloodthorn.
lots of ppl even defended the abusing savages... now tell me its not sad that ppl defend some abusers, while they flame others

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Find it sad that Bloodthorn, a pretty high RR armsman, has about 0 chance normally vs a chanter... Nerf chanters tbh.
Regards, Glottis

another clueless glottis whine :x

Chronictank

FH is my second home
wait till the gank grps run all their tanks and support with it....
then the overpowered mids whines will start again,,,

Calo

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
lol hibs crying about bugs.

Lol what a fantastic job u have, enter every thread and post some useless whine :drink:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
whats the bug? it absorbs 50% and thats it? havent played much the last months tho and have no experience with this hauberk so am i missing smth?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
whats the bug? it absorbs 50% and thats it? havent played much the last months tho and have no experience with this hauberk so am i missing smth?
The bug is it absorbs all damage but crits and lasts for ages. i.e. it's godmode vs any caster. Think how bloodthorn would have whined if stajj had a 100% melee absorb shield on and tanked him down with his staff. :p

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
big deal, tanks are sooo worthless in this patch, 99% of the time its the other way aroun. tanks stands there getting owned while he cant do anything but afk some treb or smthing

Chronictank

FH is my second home
big deal, tanks are sooo worthless in this patch, 99% of the time its the other way aroun. tanks stands there getting owned while he cant do anything
Purge 3 solves that
but afk some treb or smthing
then dont camp keeps :rolleyes:

here comes the "im so gimped so i have to bug abuse/cheat" jusification.
Tanks have simply been given a new role, warriors are now bg bots and zerkers abused for their banelord tweaks.

I still play my zerker and kill casters quite comfortably if they are solo (depending on caster ofc), tanks are just as viable with aom and such. Adding physical defence was retarded but hey what can ya do other than adapt

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
Purge 3 solves that

then dont camp keeps :rolleyes:

here comes the "im so gimped so i have to bug abuse/cheat" jusification.
Tanks have simply been given a new role, warriors are now bg bots and zerkers abused for their banelord tweaks.

I still play my zerker and kill casters quite comfortably if they are solo (depending on caster ofc), tanks are just as viable with aom and such. Adding physical defence was retarded but hey what can ya do other than adapt

"im so gimped so i have to bug abuse/cheat" jusification. - just so you know i dont abuse this bugg, however i dont make a big deal out of it, just as i dont make a big deal out of any bug abuseing in daoc, its basicly a part of the game imo.

and yes tanks are walking bots, as they are completely worthless cause allmost every fight now is siege based.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
aye post here how to make tanks unkillable. well done.

OH NOES!!!!! TANKS ARE SO WTFPWN MEJTS!!! MY NERFED SORC WILL MAYBE DIE ONCE OR TWICE!!!!

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
stil getting away with dps debuff? no.

funny with all that QQ
no?! They fixed it?

You QQ'd, I was just pointing out now you know what it's like being on the wrong side of a blatant bug.
Icebreaker said:
If I was nuking for that kind of damage I wouldn't keep trying to kill, I'd most likely cc, see if it wears off, if it doesn't run away.

Sorc unique RA is definitely overpowered I admit that, and compared to other casters sorc is one of if not the best. Compared to healer though they still have a long way to go.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
that means when someone attack me and eirenes proc , i must cancel the proc otherwise i am a bug abuser ? :p
About the sm's who talking about absorb dmg,just think how many tanks you killed cause of your overpowered PeT , with just pressing one button.

TaF

Fledgling Freddie
Hotrats said:
Sorc unique RA is definitely overpowered I admit that, and compared to other casters sorc is one of if not the best. Compared to healer though they still have a long way to go.
Yeah go ahead compare nukers, cc+nuker with pure support class (if not aug) overpoweredness.
How about we compare theurg and warrior now. Not that 1 of them was terribly overpowered or anything, but they just can't be compared like that.

Also NF healer RA is really nothing that would make us build pyramids to worship Mythics greatness.

And just to remind you, it's still a groupgame, well for me anyway, but healer ALONE doesn't win any fights, sure they have their great part, but they do theirs while some other class has to do the killing + extra interrupt part.
You also have the tools to get rid of healer / our casters etc, even better since NF, moc theurg, moc sorc can do their job really nicely now, same for our shaman and pac-ers with moc.
Making it work is up to you, some alb groups out there are tough fight, healer doesn't make us invincible and we are not.
While some other groups run without theurgs and with a sleepy sorc (not personal attack ^^)... oh and you got relics now, some anyway
Cya out there, hopefully in less than 16 at time today!

/edit:
forgot to add flame defence:

PhaseShift = u can't kill me i can't do nothing either
zephyr = run into middle of enemies and use it + get targetted if unlucky ... mostly zephyr banelords that are back on support tho ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom