Emergency help needed!!

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Hola!!

A friend of mine has ended up in a puddle/pool with really high walls. Tried relog, tried /stuck nothing helps. How the heck do you contact a gm in this game???

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
use rightnow and hope you dont get a response from the answer machine. Or pull some mobs to kill him? if there are none around you will just have to wait for goa to sort it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/

click on support, then run the gaunlet of GOA's imaginative customer support tool, do you dare brave the labyrinth of generic answers? do you wish to battle the evil automatons and their stupid answers? only the bravest adventurer can make it past the guadian of resolve, foiled by his ability to resolve queries without answering them! many have entered the darkness of rightnow, many to never be seen again.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/

Check here and go to the ask a question bit I think. Dont expect anything to happen til office hours tho at earliest - happened to me once and it was moved within 24hrs anyway.

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks you all, got a "RightNow" question pending now then. Hopefully he'll be out shortly. Thanks!!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
Hola!!

A friend of mine has ended up in a puddle/pool with really high walls. Tried relog, tried /stuck nothing helps. How the heck do you contact a gm in this game???

Is it the pool in Catacombs?

I once spent an hour in such a pool waiting for a GM to come take me out then I tried diving and found a way out of it by swimming under a bridge :(

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, yep.. its the pool in the catacombs. Thanks for the tip, will let him know there might be a trick to get out of there. Mind telling me (as we are both new to the game here) how you dive and if there is any other things I need to know?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
hehe, yep.. its the pool in the catacombs. Thanks for the tip, will let him know there might be a trick to get out of there. Mind telling me (as we are both new to the game here) how you dive and if there is any other things I need to know?

Dive by pressing the down key (/keyboard if you aren't sure which that is)

Darzil

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

click on support, then run the gaunlet of GOA's imaginative customer support tool, do you dare brave the labyrinth of generic answers? do you wish to battle the evil automatons and their stupid answers? only the bravest adventurer can make it past the guadian of resolve, foiled by his ability to resolve queries without answering them! many have entered the darkness of rightnow, many to never be seen again.

<3 u raven :)

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks you all, problem now resolved thanks to the tip about diving. (and no, I had no idea you could do that.. and neither did any of the /who 100 I contacted :p) Thanks you all again :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Is it the pool in Catacombs?

I once spent an hour in such a pool waiting for a GM to come take me out then I tried diving and found a way out of it by swimming under a bridge :(

Yeh, those blasted GMs, they're obviously all sitting around drinking Absinthe!!!

:fluffle:

Tilda

<ahem>

<hides absinthe and Taryx behind a curtain>

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
Thanks you all, problem now resolved thanks to the tip about diving. (and no, I had no idea you could do that.. and neither did any of the /who 100 I contacted :p) Thanks you all again :D

NP glad I could help.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Us E&E are still about too, always worth asking in the various /as if any of us are about to help. Details on the main web site of our toons too.

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
/as? Mind telling me more about that one, cause no doubt me or other familymembers will be in trouble again shortly ;)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
/as? Mind telling me more about that one, cause no doubt me or other familymembers will be in trouble again shortly ;)

/as Allows you to talk in the Alliance channel. Two requirments for that are that your guild needs to be part of an alliance and you need to have a guildrank that has the right to speak in this channel.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Raven said:

you should write a book on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom