emain

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
erm mastarde - dont u camp bridge towers?? - yes im sure i saw u up there! :touch:

Yes when albs only port to beno for the soul purpose of going to bridge and staying there. thats when i go to bridges. as the rvr situation was yesterday, both albs and mids were forced to roam a bit, creating better rvr, even tho the emain area aint better than beno area or even perhaps odins.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
how cute, some nerd who spitted his screen full tries to flame me with things he knows shit about.
btw u know what rvr stands for? it sure isnt instant action.

nice try tho!

Aight, u better stop posting before u make a fool of yourself.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i love fighting in the bowl by dun crim - gotta be one of the coolest places to fight -plenty of pets, lots of trees for cover, obsticles to confuse the game. - its got it all :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
Dont rly get why the retarded alb roleplayers even bother to make a relic raid this close to the next patch, _where relic status is reset k_ .

how does it ruin rvr ? more people in a frontier = more rvr

and if u think its a waste of time cos relics get reset. why do you care if RR or not? just farm inc groups that are attacking :)

least it was primetime attempt and not AC like hibs have done past 2-3 times

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
Yes when albs only port to beno for the soul purpose of going to bridge and staying there. thats when i go to bridges. as the rvr situation was yesterday, both albs and mids were forced to roam a bit, creating better rvr, even tho the emain area aint better than beno area or even perhaps odins.

i knew i shoulda taken screen shot yestersay of a fg animists + fop's spam shrooming the hell out of crim bridge..... cos ofc ONLY albs camp bridges (IMHO hibs are by far the worst realm for bridge camping BAR NON!)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:

and if u think its a waste of time cos relics get reset. why do you care if RR or not? just farm inc groups that are attacking :)

least it was primetime attempt and not AC like hibs have done past 2-3 times

It ruins fg vs fg rvr. and how was it you got your last relic?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
It ruins fg vs fg rvr. and how was it you got your last relic?

fg's , duo's . trio's , zergs ruin solo rvr but dya see me here flaming and crying and calling everybody noobs or roleplayers? :) NO! so get a grip and take ya head out ya ass. daoc and rvr was NOT geared JUST for your 8v8 fetish (yes 8v8 is good fun , but it aint always 8v8 and you know that),, people will play the game as they like how they when they like . when u pay there subs u can tell them when to do so or when not to try for a relic raid .until then u play the game as you like it and so will every1 else.

as for last relic i aint got a clue how it was gotten i aint been playing much recently . been trying other games cos daoc gerrin boring. or i been on pryd

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
[HB]Jpeg said:
as for last relic i aint got a clue how it was gotten i aint been playing much recently . been trying other games cos daoc gerrin boring. or i been on pryd
maybe you should investigate how you got it then... AC maybe? OH REALLY?!
:rolleyes:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
[HB]Jpeg said:

Now, what exactly do you think we was doing? Thanks alot, for the insane amount of rps, you nablets gave to us.. Was fun to!

Btw, am i really reading albs whining about people being on a brigde?
Such irony :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ogen said:
Now, what exactly do you think we was doing? Thanks alot, for the insane amount of rps, you nablets gave to us.. Was fun to!

Btw, am i really reading albs whining about people being on a brigde?
Such irony :)

i love the way hibs generalise (so do many from other realms) just because some choose to bridge/tower hump. not all do. the group i was in was roaming killing inc defenders

as for rp's from albs didnt get any from our grp (well not many) our grp was roaming the area close to towers killing inc and occasionally bumrushing the hibs tower humping outside front door and killing all we could then scooting off before the humpers on tower walls nuked us to death.but i sure as hell saw TONS of hib deaths also. hibs were dying left right n centre till u guys got your zerg organised. then the zerg fizzled out once albs wiped u at nged ck , and then it was much more fun roaming zones looking for fights.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
[HB]Jpeg said:
i love the way hibs generalise (so do many from other realms) just because some choose to bridge/tower hump. not all do. the group i was in was roaming killing inc defenders

as for rp's from albs didnt get any from our grp (well not many) our grp was roaming the area close to towers killing inc and occasionally bumrushing the hibs tower humping outside front door and killing all we could then scooting off before the humpers on tower walls nuked us to death.but i sure as hell saw TONS of hib deaths also. hibs were dying left right n centre till u guys got your zerg organised. then the zerg fizzled out once albs wiped u at nged ck , and then it was much more fun roaming zones looking for fights.
Nah, was actually solo´ing moust of the day, and then nged.. where we killed the alb zerg with 2fg hibs.. Then nged got taken back in 2 attempts..
Then we went to crauch to have some fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom