emain

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
anger leads to fear, fear leads to the darkside. we are d00med!

thanks for the instant rvr emain zone turning into a RR, well done albs.

Bloodclot

Banned
aint it.
fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to suffering
suffering leads to the darkside

correct me if i am wrong!:)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to suffering
suffering leads to the darkside

That's correct, starwars nerd.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Having a 3 way keepstatus with towers in any frontier leads to probably the best rvr you can get in NF.
Sadly, some ppl have to take advantage of the situation and make an RR and spoil the fun for everyone :p
Tho, making an RR this close to the next patch and relic reset = xDD? :p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you remember we tried to RR them twice and failed.

TBH while I like the insta-port rvr, it's very dangerous for the realm where the rvr is. On balance it's possibly better not to have it...

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Fear leads to anger
anger leads to aggression
aggression leads to phermones
pheremones lead to atractive women
atractive women leads to hot sex
hot sex leads to nasty infections
nasty infection leads to fear..

Yoda : Lesson for young padawans.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
Fear leads to anger
anger leads to aggression
aggression leads to phermones
pheremones lead to atractive women
atractive women leads to hot sex
hot sex leads to nasty infections
nasty infection leads to fear..

Yoda : Lesson for young padawans.

give endless cycle of hot sex :p

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:

guess u couldnt get from ur bridge quick enough 2 defend? :<

and the action in emain was shit anyways 2 many adds

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Dont rly get why the retarded alb roleplayers even bother to make a relic raid this close to the next patch, _where relic status is reset k_ - all you actually do is ruin the instant rvr that was as close as it could be to old frontier rvr... its the first time in NF i have seen random mid and alb grps roaming around (cuz they were forced to, not having a bridge 10feet away they could go camp), kudos to them btw, and what do u do?, go ruin it. stupid f*cks.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If you let your realm stay with 3 keeps down your asking for it sorry.

This is just one of many reasons why I did not want enemies having instant port into Albion.

And no I wasn't involved in it, but I don't blame them for it either.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Dont rly get why the retarded alb roleplayers even bother to make a relic raid this close to the next patch, _where relic status is reset k_ - all you actually do is ruin the instant rvr that was as close as it could be to old frontier rvr... its the first time in NF i have seen random mid and alb grps roaming around (cuz they were forced to, not having a bridge 10feet away they could go camp), kudos to them btw, and what do u do?, go ruin it. stupid f*cks.

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY LIKE DOING A RR ??

are u just born fucking stupid or did someone learn u it?
perhaps some ppl like the keep-tower-rr part of this game? But i know u are so narrow minded that u wont get the fact that not all ppl play this game like u.

and plz don't spit your screen full cause you seem upset.

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

perhaps some ppl like the keep-tower-rr part of this game? But i know u are so narrow minded that u wont get the fact that not all ppl play this game like u.

ok megagigaubersuperm8!

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

What mast is trying to say is that hib, try to better the rvr situation by giving those 2 keeps to mid and alb.
So if they had not done that than there would be no RR.
Tbh silly albs!!!

NiNjA

Banned
sphir said:

QQ more :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

hahaha, bokkerijders, the shittiest guild out there. The only grp i have actually seen run around with warlocks. ah well, i wouldn't expect you to understand the concept of instant rvr.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
what bridge?

Excalibur
Natural Selection
rr4 piercemaster ML5

rr5 champion ML10
rr5 bard ML10

which ever one u guys decided 2 camp instead of coming out and giving nice fights :(

Kanim

Banned
Mastade said:
hahaha, bokkerijders, the shittiest guild out there. The only grp i have actually seen run around with warlocks. ah well, i wouldn't expect you to understand the concept of instant rvr.

warlocks are insta rvr !

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
Excalibur
Natural Selection
rr4 piercemaster ML5

rr5 champion ML10
rr5 bard ML10

which ever one u guys decided 2 camp instead of coming out and giving nice fights :(

i dont think that answered my question.
and i havent been camping any bridges lately so bigsoz, and who are you? a member of FC?

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
must have been seeing things then bigsoz :( and what makes u think im in FC? im sure my hib lover naffets will tell u if u really wanna know tho ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

how cute, some nerd who spitted his screen full tries to flame me with things he knows shit about.
btw u know what rvr stands for? it sure isnt instant action.

nice try tho!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Calo said:
how cute, some nerd who spitted his screen full tries to flame me with things he knows shit about.
btw u know what rvr stands for? it sure isnt instant action.

nice try tho!
how cool, irl loosing trying to look cool on fh :cool:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:

erm mastarde - dont u camp bridge towers?? - yes im sure i saw u up there! :touch:

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
The only way this instant rvr thing would work and be reasonably fair, is if every realm has a port keep to the 2 others. So albs get a hib and mid keep, mids an alb and hib keep and hibs get a mid and alb keep. On top of that nobody would be touching relics so each realm only has his own and the only thing happening would be towertakings for farming and DF access.

In other words it would resemble old frontiers without the milegates.

Otherwise one realm wil always be shafted, for example if this instant rvr thing is only done in one realm then that realm has no chance ever again for DF, or outpost bonusses.

I think you will have to agree that this 'perfect situation for instant action will NEVER happen. And that's aside from the fact that the game concept wasn't really designed for instant group action. There are a lot better games for that without group imbalances due to realm/class difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom