• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This one won't stand up to any scrutiny. He will just say he was trying to secure ventilators so it doesn't matter how he did it. He is probably right to some degree.

I mean, doing shady stuff in the middle of a crisis is like straight out of the 'despotic leaders guide for dummies' tbh.

Can you imagine WW3 though? We'll end up losing because the VAST majority of the money will go to people to find people to find another person to find someone who might make a pistol.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

I just don't get why people happily and wilfully vote for these cunts.

They do this sort of thing all the time, under Bojo they just don't appear to care who sees it. Labour still too fucking weak and ineffective to do anything about it, which makes them complicit.

Gwadien

I just don't get why people happily and wilfully vote for these cunts.

They do this sort of thing all the time, under Bojo they just don't appear to care who sees it. Labour still too fucking weak and ineffective to do anything about it, which makes them complicit.

I dunno, Labour have been calling them out quite a bit recently after initially saying 'corruption is fine because of covid' which was obviously a bit dumb.

But meh, both parties are public school boys who are using politics as a stepping stone for their own personal ends so I don't really know what you expect and/or what else they can do.

I'd vote for a party that has the single policy of they're going to investigate spending during covid and will put people in prison if they need to - not because I think single issue parties are good, quite the opposite but because I personally believe we've been conned out of so much money it will be completely worth it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
While I am sure it wasn't meant literally. I have often announced that I would be popping down to murder everyone in an office after they have fucked up. I don't actually mean it, most of the time.

Not exactly suitable language though.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is also hard for the majority who would like to use it against Boris since it comes from someone else they dislike Dominic Cummings.

Gwadien

Yeah, the Tories really are trying hard to tell people it doesn't matter :D

Embattle

FH is my second home
To me that flat needs to be designed around neutral colours and furniture and be maintained as such no matter who is PM.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't care how they furnish it, so long as it's not some under the table deal paying for it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't care how they furnish it, so long as it's not some under the table deal paying for it.
Yep. They can do the whole fucking thing up as a rubber sex-dungeon, a hello kitty island adventure playdome and a red brexit £350m/week bus theme respectively as long as the funding is legitimate and doesn't buy political favours.

If any fucker cares how it's decorated over the funding they may as well wank the PM off themselves, instead of Ms Symonds (who would give me a floppy at 20 paces because of her John Lewis face*).

*may have been to the pub for the first time since November

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He isn't. He is as much use as the rest of the opposition. Points scoring rather than politicking

Useless opposition leaves the Tories to run riot, as has been proven since forever.

Gwadien

He isn't. He is as much use as the rest of the opposition. Points scoring rather than politicking

Useless opposition leaves the Tories to run riot, as has been proven since forever.

I dunno, I think the Tories have done a great job of making the masses uninterested.

If a fucking prime minister says 'nothing to see here' you don't need Labour to tear them a new one, the public should be doing that.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I dunno, I think the Tories have done a great job of making the masses uninterested.

If a fucking prime minister says 'nothing to see here' you don't need Labour to tear them a new one, the public should be doing that.

But clearly they are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom