• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And soreen and fruit shoots - and I referred to it myself saying the bread was a load of shit.

I'm not sure about the cheese singles - a lot of them come chock full of preservatives - since cheese is supposed to come, you know, in mouldy blocks :)

Edit: Refer to any picture you like m8. None of them are nutritionally good.

Kids need loads of carbs, and the calcium value and protein in the cheese outweighs any chemicals (cheese singles in Europe aren't bad, additive-wise, wouldn't touch 'em in the US though). Its by no means ideal, but its not going to turn you into Billy Bunter. Veggies are boring but serviceable. I don't see the point in the fruit shoots though and I had to look up what Soreen was! Old person food.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I love a bit of soreen. Great snack if you're on a long walk as it's high calorie but low fat & sugar and tastes much nicer than most of those energy bars.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I love a bit of soreen. Great snack if you're on a long walk as it's high calorie but low fat & sugar and tastes much nicer than most of those energy bars.

I get some with every shop, love the stuff.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
A bit of a Glen, but I always enjoy the opportunity to call Hancock a snivelling little cockwomble.

Actually, I'm fairly sure @caLLous originally posted it with the same word to describe it.

Not saying you're not accurate though!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is talking bollocks but Sturgeon is hardly showering herself in glory atm, she needs to do her job. At the moment there are more important things than whining freedom every 10 seconds.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Someone on Politics Live said they are both as bad as each other and just using the issue to avoid talking about other more immediate concerns.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Maybe the strat is just to bombard with scandals so everyone gets bored and stops questioning it.

Pretty much. When it becomes a daily story I think most people just switch off. It's all just so tiring.

Will it make a blind bit of difference to Tory voters? Not really.

Having said that, my mum, who isn't particularly political is turning away from the Tories, and she has voted for them her entire life.

The Tories are quite happy for people to just give up on politics, they don't want people to engage because then people would see them for the absolute shysters they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom