Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Good riddance. I am sure he has done very well for himself out of it all though, unfortunately.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's like when Malcolm Tucker got fired, except Tucker was likeable.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Useless spiteful little cunt who thinks he's a fucking genius. Get tae fuck and I hope yer cock falls off.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He'll probably become head of a new department at Facebook who sell data for political campaigns.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fce6f5488-25d7-11eb-aa45-f2df5b216d22.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Boris puts his foot in it, while the media has spent the last 6 months wanking over Kranky for some reason I or anyone has a grasp of, constantly putting her on with some announcement 5 mins before Boris and if not then shes announcing some policy that got 11 in it compared to Englands 10.

I was fully expecting her to announce more scots survive ICU than lily livered English or something, but she went for four teirs instead of our three.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'd be interested to see what your average Scot thinks of devolution. To me it seems a bit of a weird compromise that doesn't massively suit the interests of either party.

Embattle

FH is my second home
On Newsnight the report also alleges issues with civil servants as well, they'll probably use that as cover.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Blah blah blah... something unrelated... blah blah blah... here's what the public really wants to talk about... blah blah blah...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
PM backs another cunt to the detriment of someone else.

To be fair - he'll probably get a bit more on-message loyalty out of his guys. If they see him backing them in adversity, they'll run through shit for him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Person A found unacceptable behaviour from Person B.

So, we got rid of Person A because that solves the problem.

/edit: Also, wrong thread.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The worst part of Johnson using all of the excuses people fall back on to try and play down bullying is that we're literally in Anti-Bullying Week.

Job

So they post an article about thatch in the guard and the first assumption is they are going to rip her a new one as usual.

Instead it was an objective list of her accomplishments without even a negative spin, I presume you have a built in version that kicks in when you hear her name.
Because of ...group think and whatever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So they post an article about thatch in the guard and the first assumption is they are going to rip her a new one as usual.

Instead it was an objective list of her accomplishments without even a negative spin, I presume you have a built in version that kicks in when you hear her name.
Because of ...group think and whatever.
M8. How old were you when thatcher was PM.

Job

Old enough to remember how fucking batshit crackers labour was.

Seriously we went bankrupt, they used to turn off the electricity ffs.

That article reads like someone who saved britain from itself and whats in doing in the guard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom