Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
another go at "Tory-lite" style Labour; which you may hate, but electability is the only thing that matters, a lesson the Tories have always known, but Labour often forgets.
I agree.

Of course, it's a recipe for a second failure (just like New Labour) even if they win. But hey ho.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Bro, Saudi Arabia will be the Saudi Arabia of wind energy...

I'd much prefer we were the Saudi Arabia of Nuclear tbh as that tend to keep working all the way through winter. Renewable lobby have more cash than the nuclear one however, so we are where we are.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well that is simply because the nuclear lobby has no money since the plants tend to have massive costs and often over run, that is before you get to the running costs and disposal issues.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I really do not undersand a 2nd gen behaving in this way.... it irritates me beyond belief.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I really do not undersand a 2nd gen behaving in this way.... it irritates me beyond belief.

Maybe it's because she's making a point to the base that she's British and trying to distance herself from being '2nd gen'.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its glorious watching liberal fantasies fall apart in front of their eyes.

You are not importing liberals, you are importing racist conservatives, the people who oppose immigration the most are recent immigrants who dont want any more to follow them.
Indians and Pakistanis are horrendously racist towards black people.
You have two choices...go research immigrant attitudes and asian black racism or just suck up the bullshit fed to you designed to reinforce your pink sunglasses.

She is the reality...not pretend woke bame comedians or liberal activists.

The entire thing is like watching one of those liberal idiots who take in a homeless person and then wonder where the TV has gone.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

You are not importing liberals, you are importing racist conservatives, the people who oppose immigration the most are recent immigrants who dont want any more to follow them.
You have two choices...go research immigrant attitudes and asian black racism or just suck up the bullshit fed to you designed to reinforce your pink sunglasses.

The entire thing is like watching one of those liberal idiots who take in a homeless person and then wonder where the TV has gone.
It's not even so much the hostility to immigration though. You expect that from Tories whatever colour.

It's the ludicrousness and self-defeating nature of the things they are considering. Building miles and miles of wave machines in the channel or shipping people 4,000 miles would cost vastly more than just being nice to them and complying with our legal obligations under international law.

Gwadien

Are you saying that Priti Patel is racist?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
She is demonstrably an 'orrible piece of work. For one thing, you don't get a trail of accusations of bullying in every department you've worked in by not being a cunt.

Yoni

I have to agree with Scouse here. She has a fucking moral responsibility to pay her good fortune forward not be an anti immigration spokes person. I can not imagine voting SD in Sweden - I am an immigrant I have moved country and I partake in the benefits of this country that in my view superior to my originating country - what a fucking hypocrit I would be if I actively tried to stop others from doing the same. She one of the biggest cockbadgers in the conservative government.

@Gwadien why would you need to create distance from past - just because your parents wanted to give you a better life?

Yoni

So yes she is a cockbadger - why not state that?

Gwadien

Because Labour is a bunch of trained Marxist anti-semites of course

Or more simply; Murdoch.

Id like to see how corrupt they can be before people begin to accept that they were not actually the lesser of two evils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom