Elder Title

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
its a title that those players get who made theyr accounts before game went from beta to live!!!.

but i have hear they have changed it a bit, every account thats 4 years old gets the title, well atleast its on the us.

so those of who created acc sleater than release have to wait a bit, untill theyr accs get 4 years old........

well thats what i know atm

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
smells a bit like a reward for keeping your account going, sort of like, a wee bit similar no almost exactly the same as the veteran rewards system in Ultima Online. Well nicked Mythic!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omgz rewards for old accounts! I'm sure noone ever thought of that before UO...

it's a title you get if your account is 4 years old - I'd imagine we'd see a european version come february, but will ask.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
shame that one can get this title with traded account too :(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I just wonder if its applicable since we didn't have that kinda beta here - I'd imagine if they do it'll just be given to people that opened at release day or something.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Will this title be available even if the account been inactive a few months.. and the characters don't need to be 4 years old do they?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Based on account creation not characters. Yeh it's ok if it's been inactive.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
its a title that those players get who made theyr accounts before game went from beta to live!!!.

but i have hear they have changed it a bit, every account thats 4 years old gets the title, well atleast its on the us.

so those of who created acc sleater than release have to wait a bit, untill theyr accs get 4 years old........

well thats what i know atm

thats wrong, its a set date. if you have your account created before that date u got the elder title, if not, u cant get it

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
thats wrong, its a set date. if you have your account created before that date u got the elder title, if not, u cant get it

its not a set date, not sure if it that day you account is 4 years old or mythic will update like with underpopulation bonus

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:

no, m8 you are wrong, when your acc gets 4 years, you get the title too.
they just have to implement it here

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's a date set most likely by GOA when the option is available. Once E&E are aware of the date, I'm sure we'll be allowed to post it on here!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
It's a date set most likely by GOA when the option is available. Once E&E are aware of the date, I'm sure we'll be allowed to post it on here!

should be the day when daoc went public, didnt play then (only over 2 years here) so dont know the date.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
should be the day when daoc went public, didnt play then (only over 2 years here) so dont know the date.

English language servers went live February 15, 2002 if I remember rightly. It was my birthday and I got a copy as a present :)
The French language servers had gone live shortly before and I can't remember when the German ones went up, it was all around the same time though within a few weeks of each other.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
actually, all servers went live at the same time, only that the english version of the game shipped ~10days later than the german/french version.

but atleast I reached goal #1 for playing this game, being the highest level on the server!

(mighty lvl6, but hey! :D)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
actually, all servers went live at the same time, only that the english version of the game shipped ~10days later than the german/french version.

:D)

Mebbe but the servers weren't open the day the game hit the shops.

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
(mighty lvl6, but hey! :D)

Hehe beat to level 7 by Spud, iirc. Remember him getting grats spammed in group. Fun times :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
its a pretty crappy title imo :(

Elder says nothing tbh, since so many accounts have changed hands by now, seeing newblars running around with title Elder is just... wrong.

And I definetely want to see titles from other realms, thats more interesting than seeing my realmmates :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Keld said:
Hehe beat to level 7 by Spud, iirc. Remember him getting grats spammed in group. Fun times :)

only got to lvl7 when GOA gave exp for a downtime... and he's still just lvl20! :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
its a pretty crappy title imo :(

Elder says nothing tbh, since so many accounts have changed hands by now, seeing newblars running around with title Elder is just... wrong.

And I definetely want to see titles from other realms, thats more interesting than seeing my realmmates :)

It doesn't mean nothing.

To those who actually have been around since day one it will be great - I'm sure looking forward to using the title, knowing it's all me baby ;)

I expect the majority of day-one traded accounts have been scammed/deleted/rerolled by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom