Elder Title

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RS|Phil, Oct 21, 2005.

1. RS|Phil

RS|Phil One of Freddy's beloved

Anyone know if we are having this added to EU servers?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

Wut is it? :)

/Dracus

3. Kaun_IA

Kaun_IA Fledgling Freddie

its a title that those players get who made theyr accounts before game went from beta to live!!!.

but i have hear they have changed it a bit, every account thats 4 years old gets the title, well atleast its on the us.

so those of who created acc sleater than release have to wait a bit, untill theyr accs get 4 years old........

well thats what i know atm

4. Kami

Kami Part of the furniture

smells a bit like a reward for keeping your account going, sort of like, a wee bit similar no almost exactly the same as the veteran rewards system in Ultima Online. Well nicked Mythic!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

omgz rewards for old accounts! I'm sure noone ever thought of that before UO...

it's a title you get if your account is 4 years old - I'd imagine we'd see a european version come february, but will ask.

6. eSo

eSo Can't get enough of FH

shame that one can get this title with traded account too :(

7. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

bit OT but has trophy title been added?

8. scorge

scorge Fledgling Freddie

trophy wife title...... GIVF...:sex:

:m00:

9. RS|Phil

I just wonder if its applicable since we didn't have that kinda beta here - I'd imagine if they do it'll just be given to people that opened at release day or something.

10. Urme the Legend

Urme the Legend Fledgling Freddie

Will this title be available even if the account been inactive a few months.. and the characters don't need to be 4 years old do they?

11. RS|Phil

Based on account creation not characters. Yeh it's ok if it's been inactive.

12. Lywon

Lywon Fledgling Freddie

Yippii, once again new title for Lywon.. :D

13. Heta

Heta Fledgling Freddie

thats wrong, its a set date. if you have your account created before that date u got the elder title, if not, u cant get it

14. Lejemorder

Lejemorder Fledgling Freddie

its not a set date, not sure if it that day you account is 4 years old or mythic will update like with underpopulation bonus

15. Kaun_IA

no, m8 you are wrong, when your acc gets 4 years, you get the title too.
    they just have to implement it here

16. eggy

eggy Fledgling Freddie

It's a date set most likely by GOA when the option is available. Once E&E are aware of the date, I'm sure we'll be allowed to post it on here!

17. Kaun_IA

should be the day when daoc went public, didnt play then (only over 2 years here) so dont know the date.

18. Cadiva

Cadiva Part of the furniture

English language servers went live February 15, 2002 if I remember rightly. It was my birthday and I got a copy as a present :)
    The French language servers had gone live shortly before and I can't remember when the German ones went up, it was all around the same time though within a few weeks of each other.

19. Cylian

Cylian Fledgling Freddie

actually, all servers went live at the same time, only that the english version of the game shipped ~10days later than the german/french version.

but atleast I reached goal #1 for playing this game, being the highest level on the server!

(mighty lvl6, but hey! :D)

20. RS|Phil

Mebbe but the servers weren't open the day the game hit the shops.

21. Keld

Keld Fledgling Freddie

Hehe beat to level 7 by Spud, iirc. Remember him getting grats spammed in group. Fun times :)

22. Shike

Shike Can't get enough of FH

its a pretty crappy title imo :(

Elder says nothing tbh, since so many accounts have changed hands by now, seeing newblars running around with title Elder is just... wrong.

And I definetely want to see titles from other realms, thats more interesting than seeing my realmmates :)

23. Cylian

Cylian Fledgling Freddie

only got to lvl7 when GOA gave exp for a downtime... and he's still just lvl20! :D

24. eggy

eggy Fledgling Freddie

It doesn't mean nothing.

To those who actually have been around since day one it will be great - I'm sure looking forward to using the title, knowing it's all me baby ;)

I expect the majority of day-one traded accounts have been scammed/deleted/rerolled by now.