Elaleni came out of the closet today!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wish it was 3 more like 8+, really wonder whats the point in 1v1 if you just gonna get added on there by that Elaleni, Nitez, Moonurre, Decepticon and co.

I dont group so i have no idea what you are on about , i did however backstab2 a paticularly annoying RM who killed me earlier , and i got buffsheared and killed by his duo m8r shaman after for my trouble ... Notice how i actually tried to put up a fair fight tho and didnt come here whinging when it didnt go my way ? ;)

Or are you one of that retarded 4 man mid stealthzerg ?

You know the one where i had a lowbie hunter tore to bits when he jumped off bridge and the other 3 of you tried to gank me fast but failed miserably ... and ofc the others saw the retarded odds and saved me ... Hmm that you ? :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nice fights deception :worthy:

Don't blow remedy at the start of a stealther duel , its not clever or funny ;)

I killed you regardless last night but you got lucky with evades also so no chance ... Just so you know for again as its lame and is instawin :p

/Bow = No Remedy ... and no Sneaking behind a tree to blow it either ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
well we all had fun that what counts :D

You send level 48 nightshade : What killed your SZ m8 ?

Level 48 nightshade sends : SZ ?

You send level 48 nightshade : Stealthzerg m8 , there are 5 of ye grouped ? i saw ye chase that poor sb off the side of the bridge like a pack of wolves lol ;)

Level 48 nightshade sends : ...

Nitez sends you : Lay off my m8 he is only level 48 , and stop trashtalking my guild ...

Deception slaps her head in confusion ...

Paronia is not my idea of fun :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hope your ranger had fun when I 3 shoted him :)
Also me and schar wiped your 4 man stealthzerg earlier and some adding vamp ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
omg he grouped! lets make a post and tell him what a cock he is!

seriously you cant fart in this game without someone making a post to tell you how lame it is.

everyone needs to back off a little and just play the game.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
omg he grouped! lets make a post and tell him what a cock he is!

seriously you cant fart in this game without someone making a post to tell you how lame it is.

everyone needs to back off a little and just play the game.

Stealthzerging is lame though, especially when there's 4 - 5 of you.

Duo's I don't mind, trio's become annoying, but when the number gets as high as 4 - 5..

Where's the fun?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I bet you they can have fun, and probably make a decent amount of rps.. Can't see why they would do it otherwise? :)

Everz

FH is my second home
stealth zergs are just easy rp, its time like this i wish it was a pvp server.. so i could moc b00m them dead ;D

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
You send level 48 nightshade : What killed your SZ m8 ?

Level 48 nightshade sends : SZ ?

You send level 48 nightshade : Stealthzerg m8 , there are 5 of ye grouped ? i saw ye chase that poor sb off the side of the bridge like a pack of wolves lol ;)

Level 48 nightshade sends : ...

Nitez sends you : Lay off my m8 he is only level 48 , and stop trashtalking my guild ...

Deception slaps her head in confusion ...

Paronia is not my idea of fun

Lol wow that conversation changed alot from what was said in game, its quite funny how you was standing there saying you see stupid people and the first person we attack you add on them aswell lol that really makes sense

I slap my head in confusion, and if you actually looked it was a ranger dont see to many lvl 48 nightshades using bows. At the end of the day its just a game we all play for fun, and if people dont like it why bother playing its always happend and its always gonna happen,

I know people get frustrated when they get zerged but we only stood in one spot if people are gonna keep comming back then its their own fault.

Deception sends: I see stupid people.....

Deception sends: Shit sorry was looking in the mirror again sowwy :(

Deception sends: Damn pudding your the best ranger in the whole wide world your like roxsor

level 48 nightshade sends: Thxs m8 :) my first time in rvr on this char he isnt to bad really he really needs a temp though

Deception sends: I love you more then playing my nightshade and i want to make babies with you

level 48 nighshade sends: Sure m8 we can eat jelly babies and watch charlie and the chocolate factory and snuggle up........

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Don't blow remedy at the start of a stealther duel , its not clever or funny ;)

I killed you regardless last night but you got lucky with evades also so no chance ... Just so you know for again as its lame and is instawin :p

/Bow = No Remedy ... and no Sneaking behind a tree to blow it either ;)

remedy in stelther duel isnt win.
I fought septinas sb he useing remedy i didnt use it and i still won.Fair enought there is abit difference in RR but still

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought ppl already knew that sarumann liked to "kick the back door in"

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I fought septinas sb he useing remedy i didnt use it and i still won.Fair enought there is abit difference in RR but still

It's win. Septina's gimp doesn't count. And well done on the zerging.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
sarumann claims that only Slitz killed him solo.

You attacked my merc and died, Then mooonure tried to finish it, he died then that level 48 tryed to finish finish things and he died.

It's easy enough to log a rr8 merc and shit all over your poor little group but i find my infil more challenging and your WHINE on vent is amazing, Norwegian anger screams etc! ;d

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
elaleni was so shit i could kill him with a scout pre-blockingboostpatch :mad:

Septina

Part of the furniture

You won with 1% hp left and died to dotmine you mean? :p
And yea, you being almost 4 realm ranks higher makes alot of difference. :p
Also didnt help that you purged and my other weapons wasnt envenomed, silly misstake on my part but still. :)

C

Carss

I think we all know what a **** he is and how he runs out his buff bot to shear you when he cant stand loseing. Also running away crying on irc when you use a 5 minute RUT dex/qui shear on a valk and how lame (when ive had to not spec mend to get it) and fotm (he just rolled a champ) it is. He came back while i was alt tabbed but still died anyway. He hasnt even managed to kill my hunter once without adding.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
oh god guys its just a fucking game... so what if you feel this player is inferior to you....

my opinion of elelani is he solos a lot... doesnt usually add on clear 1v1 fights (ofc he might have had a few slips up, lincluding adding on me etc, but generally he is good with not adding)....

its like the moment someone teams up with his a few realm mates that it he is forever a lamer... a trio of sneaks is no different to a mini group running around pwning things.

sure you might get killed by a trio or something, and make a note of it in your little revenge book or summin but to just scream on FH is pointless and achieves nothing (its been going on since like day 1 ffs)

Stealthzerging is lame though, especially when there's 4 - 5 of you.

Duo's I don't mind, trio's become annoying, but when the number gets as high as 4 - 5..

Where's the fun?

thats your opinion. if someone else finds soloing boring and finds playing with a couple of friends more enjoyable then whats the problem. Ive spent the last 4 years getting trampled by superior numbers on many occasions. its part of the game.

set yourself one rule.. go down swinging...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Censi sucking up to a zerger and adder who spent half of his live bashing his ex-realm for zerging and adding.

What a lemon.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you can hardly call him a zerger or an adder...

at least in my experience of him he was one of the guys that I used to encounter soloing a lot on the hunter and he didnt usually add on me (with a couple of exceptions in perhaps IRVR shitstorms which is ok)

just dont understand the need for hatred.

And stop being a plum.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Censi sucking up to a zerger and adder who spent half of his live bashing his ex-realm for zerging and adding.

What a lemon.

<sigh> Censi in his heart never truly hated the sz scene which he helped create.His sz guild just abandoned him for other things and then he discovered the SZ irc chan and started to listen to the leetboys of the time with their 'honourable' style of play.This then spilled onto FH and the decline of Dyvet(and FH ) began................. Oh well he was for a time a role model to some young boys of DAOC and their wishes to be solo, leet and often dead stealthers!(just like Censi) A true legend of the game (no sarcasm on this)

C

Carss

<sigh> Censi in his heart never truly hated the sz scene which he helped create.His sz guild just abandoned him for other things and then he discovered the SZ irc chan and started to listen to the leetboys of the time with their 'honourable' style of play.This then spilled onto FH and the decline of Dyvet(and FH ) began................. Oh well he was for a time a role model to some young boys of DAOC and their wishes to be solo, leet and often dead stealthers!(just like Censi) A true legend of the game (no sarcasm on this)

More importantly are you looking forward to another 5-0 thrashing this season :)

C

Carss

The list of signings we have made speaks for itself, we havnt needed to spend any cash to bring in some big players, how do you rate Thompson btw, having watched 2 games in which he was in a defense that let 8 goals in its hard for me to have any good opinion :p But you cant judge any team before you see them play.

We shall see ;)

Back to the QQ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom