eirene's hauberk q

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
hi. i've been working on my champion on excal lately(Zzz prydwen..) and I'd like to make him an sc, but im having troubles with the stats of eirene's hauberk. i know it gives intelligence to champs(no point, but i can live with it), but the stats are missing from VoS.. someone also told me that champs get +spell range and +spell damage bonus, and not melee/style damage bonus.. that would be suxx, but i have to make sure.. so, anybody activated and lvled up an eirenes hauberk on champ ? what toa bonuses does it give?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
hi. i've been working on my champion on excal lately(Zzz prydwen..) and I'd like to make him an sc, but im having troubles with the stats of eirene's hauberk. i know it gives intelligence to champs(no point, but i can live with it), but the stats are missing from VoS.. someone also told me that champs get +spell range and +spell damage bonus, and not melee/style damage bonus.. that would be suxx, but i have to make sure.. so, anybody activated and lvled up an eirenes hauberk on champ ? what toa bonuses does it give?

i got caster version on my reaver, i would think champs get the same

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
reavers are more similar to valewalkers..
champs are more like pallies, who get melee version..

i need to go for sure.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Hybrid version, aka crap.

which is ?

asking cause my pally is hybrid as well, and he gets melee/style damage in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom