eggy rr8!

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
graaatz dude well done

well Grats noob , dont get it how people like you ever can get rr8 thou. :)

meet you a mincer and a wizard when me and a friend was out exping artifacts today, you guys rly need to learn how to play tbh ;D first attemp you jumped us when i was totaly oom and Zaim was Ressill .. still you and mincer died..

Seccond time you bringed a wizard. and all that you actually killed was our buffbot. Tbh Eggy if you had healed the mincer & wizard instead of running around with your hammer you probably would have killed us :p

Anyways grats :wij: :wij: :wij:

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
u qq and flame too much to a person who has helped guildies and albs too much,he has never said no to help some1 so dude go somewhere else

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
ailyn dont try to keel my eld :mad:

VF: Il be back when il get a template with more than 9% resists ;P (ie a template at all)

Maramar: noo i just said i dont get it how he got to rr8, he might be the nicest person in the world .. but i still dont get it :p Being nice dont rly gives you rr´s :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ailyn said:
Tbh Eggy if you had healed the mincer & wizard instead of running around with your hammer you probably would have killed us :p

Anyways grats :wij: :wij: :wij:

Was also 100% out of power, had just killed a group of 6 up from you, hadn't expected to meet any more.

Wiz was FZed, mincer was mezzed, zo was down, out of power, had to interrupt your nukes, which worked, sadly purge and cb down when skald insta mezzed.

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:
Was also 100% out of power, had just killed a group of 6 up from you, hadn't expected to meet any more.

Wiz was FZed, mincer was mezzed, zo was down, out of power, had to interrupt your nukes, which worked, sadly purge and cb down when skald insta mezzed.

yeah prolly totaly oop both times :p anyway im happy your rr8 so i dont get as much Realmpoint reduce on you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom