eggy rr8!

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
another FOTM grats thread!!!

eggy supermegacleric! grats :wub:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gratz M8, thoroughly deserved. Top cleric, top geezer and my cyber lover :)

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz, gratz - one question though !
The day before yesterday - Eggy somehow managed to stand in the walls of Bled 3 where noone but the towerguards could target him. He was killed there about 4 times by the guards while I was there - plenty of witnesses to that. I'm not acusing of any bug abuse, it could be a bug in the game, but very strange.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Redfern said:
The day before yesterday - Eggy somehow managed to stand in the walls of Bled 3 where noone but the towerguards could target him. He was killed there about 4 times by the guards while I was there - plenty of witnesses to that. I'm not acusing of any bug abuse, it could be a bug in the game, but very strange.

Eh?

I remember being at Bled3 standing outside the gates AFK on MSN talking to people, as the mid zerg was out, then a SB attacked me, got killed by guards, and left me on about 10% hp. Then I moved inside the keep, and tried out a few new UIs, then logged off. This is when the keep was Albs.

Killed 4 times by guards? I don't know what you're talking about. I do however have a screenshot of me in guild group at CS having the same graphics, name etc as Sunwolf (dunno why you sunwolf!).

How do you mean stand IN the walls? When it was under mid control? Why would I stand inside a wall getting hit by guards, I'm very confused.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all those I've healed :)

Bigger grats goes to my fellow Synergy for raking in the RPs over the last weeks. Onwards and upwards :)

xx

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Redfern said:

Easy explanation, Eggy was too near the wall when it collapsed on him from all the holes, guards then ran over him on there way to escape.

:m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Gratz rod :)

top guy, top cleric even better lover!!!

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Eh?

I remember being at Bled3 standing outside the gates AFK on MSN talking to people, as the mid zerg was out, then a SB attacked me, got killed by guards, and left me on about 10% hp. Then I moved inside the keep, and tried out a few new UIs, then logged off. This is when the keep was Albs.

Killed 4 times by guards? I don't know what you're talking about. I do however have a screenshot of me in guild group at CS having the same graphics, name etc as Sunwolf (dunno why you sunwolf!).

How do you mean stand IN the walls? When it was under mid control? Why would I stand inside a wall getting hit by guards, I'm very confused.

As I said, I'm not acusing you of anything, we just thought it was strange that about 4 times the guards on the bm started fighting someone in the wall/floor, a couple of times one guard would die, but in the end the message "Eggy was just killed" came up, and it happend 4 times while I was there. The strange thing is that you were not visible anywhere at all, and the wall/floor cant hide anyone completely - I guess it's some strange bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom