Edinburgh Uni Students

B

Brynn

piss off the Pollock Halls shared internet - makes barrysworld too slow to load. And i want back to my 1.13 meg a sec download speed. Shoo off to lectures so i can gobble up the Bandwith mwahahahahhahaahhaahahahhaah.....oh wait is this still on...

F

FoXeH

I rang up NTL to upgrade my connection last week, they said it would be done the next day. Still waiting :(

G

Grayon

Foxeh, if you're in the north I can do it for you right now (I work for ntl and am at my desk atm)

If you wanna PM me your a/c number, I'll see if I can access your account (It's all regionalised now so I might not be able to do it)

If you dont trust me, then don't :p

F

FoXeH

uhhh well I dunno. I suppose I could give you the account name? I don't know about the account number, it's my dads account. I am in the north, in Batley :eek:

G

Grayon

Post code and house number works.

The SABS system used for upgrades/downgrades/billing was down for a few days which is probably why it wasn't done straight away.

You should probably just call customer service again. If it didn't get done straight away, it probably got filed away and lost like most things do :p

C

ChillyDawg

Situation:

a) Kind person working for NTL

or

b)someone who wants to shit through a letterbox and has been waiting patiently for this very happening for 11 years!

now, knowing the rep of NTL (pah!) i rekon b) personally. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom