Easiest and most difficult class to play

O

old.Cher

hardest class = nightshade or ranger
this is mainly to do with the fact that hibernia feels it doesn't need melee fighters currently, so exp groups comprise of
1-2mana chanters
1-2 druids/bards
1-2blokes called underhill

focus pull all the way, and tell all tanks there not needed.

easist class i ever played was minstrel, or theurge in pve, for minstrel u just need to play powersong, for a theurge u just cast a couple of pets, sit down grab a drink, maybe do a crossword, then come back.

as for rvr would still say nightshades get the short end of the stealther stick, since its not nice walking around and being outmeleed by every other stealther class, unless u have purge and avoid pain,

easist rvr class? gotta be minstrel, in the short experiance i had rvring with them, stealth and mach 5 help u to escape just about anything, and with mezz and stun, u can easily hit and run.
the fun i had running around yggdra and upplands :D

S

scartooth

Meatballs

I play a necro , I know the bugs .FP works everytime for me if you do it right ,but it is bugged. Power tap = no downtime or very little .Resists are a pain .Yes necros most bugged class in game IMO BUT still by far sooo easy to lvl in PvE.

Anyone who trys necro and doesnt find it easy to lvl is doing it wrong to be honest .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom