Games E3 2011

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Liked the look of the shooter. 2 players playing on the wii with wiimotes, shooting up at a UFO, which is controlled by a player holding the Wii U and watching his screen on the tablet, and is trying to destroy the planet. Was pretty cool.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
u7Yzx.jpg

Seems rather hefty and looks uncomfortable to hold imo

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I can ignore Nintendo for another generation =/

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tbh, the demo was quite impressive. Whether that will transfer to reality is obviously up for debate.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
the sound of light sabres always sends a shiver down my spine :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
That SWTOR isnt just any trailer... it actually is taken straight from the game. It is the actual game intro that they plan to have on shipping which is nice to see.

There are a few errors people have seen (Jedi duel weilding - sabers keep swapping hands in the few seconds between clips for instance), but it is sweet :D

just been semi watching and listening to their live broadcast of one the devs playing the game. Looks like it could be good. Very MMO still and nothing new from that point of view. But some interesting things that saw. ie, on death you can release to a bound place, OR, you can call in a medical droid to get you back up where you were. THere is a timer on it, the more you die the longer you wait on the droid, but saves you running back. Nice touch that. Especially on groups as everyone can rez, you can take it in turns if you die alot

pikeh

Resident Freddy
heard bad things about the new star wars mmo. I guess its still gonna be popular whatever the games like.

Corran

Part of the furniture
heard bad things about the new star wars mmo. I guess its still gonna be popular whatever the games like.

Not like there is much info out at the moment about the game. It looks like just about any other AAA title of the MMO genre, with the added story elements to it. I like bioware games, so that goes in favour, but need a bit more info on things such as end game content. Some raid info will come out in the next couple days so that should help a bit on the decisions

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
It may come to the PC a year after PS3 release. Won't be coming to 360 as the developers were having difficulties getting Microsoft to open up Live for week to week updates and free content. Will be interesting to see what happens with the persistent world mechanic. Will the PC corporations hire the PS3 FPS players to take planets for them, or is it randomly selected.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting more and more tempted to pick up EVE... if only I wasn't so intimidated by it. :lol:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I'm getting more and more tempted to pick up EVE... if only I wasn't so intimidated by it. :lol:

Know what you mean. You have to be ready to give up any other game and your social life for a long time, to get to a position of relative power. Tried it myself a few years back and my mates were already big EVE players helped me out with money and what skills to buy, but after a month I was bored, because even after leveling up my skills day in day out, buying whatever I wanted. I still wasn't in any position to fight anyone or leave the heavily policed areas of space.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Know what you mean. You have to be ready to give up any other game and your social life for a long time, to get to a position of relative power. Tried it myself a few years back and my mates were already big EVE players helped me out with money and what skills to buy, but after a month I was bored, because even after leveling up my skills day in day out, buying whatever I wanted. I still wasn't in any position to fight anyone or leave the heavily policed areas of space.

Not really that bad, in a month you can be an able frigate pilot in any corporation.

Hell, takes two weeks to be worthwhile to sensible corporations.

If you plan on getting pwoer solo though, don't even start.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
final price will be round about 250-300. its jsut retial sites covering thier arses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom