Games E3 2011

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I see this has begun but am too lazy to trawl through all the stuff that gets announced.

Anything good happened yet? Any good trailers?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just about to start checking it out, will post back any good stuff.

edit : time zone difference means we won't really see good stuff until late afternoon and then through the evening.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
anyone reckon they will announce a new Xbox / Nintendo this year?

both due for a renewal by now arent they?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
anyone reckon they will announce a new Xbox / Nintendo this year?

both due for a renewal by now arent they?

New Wii almost defo, don't expect a new Xbox until next year.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Strange rumors about new Wii, so far its called Project cafe internally and may be called 'Nintendo' as a official name. Which is odd though it could just be another development name. Nintendo said their next console will be aimed at hardcore gamers as they see that casual games will not want to upgrade for a while yet. Also the controller is supposed to have a screen built in and act as a portable console a.k.a Dreamcast controllers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Gonna buy myself a Wii 2 HD if they do that, buy both of the Zelda games and some other shit for the GF so she feels as if she has been a part of the decision :D

BRING ON MORE ZEEEEELDAAAAA!!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Nintendo really going for graphics? Doesn't seem right.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Halo 4 is definately being announced, leaked an hour ago but no great suprise.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
It's not Crytek.

Ah just presumed because of Far Cry, Ubisoft Montreal same guys who make Assassin's Creed among other things I had no idea they made. Ah well, loved FC2 looking forward to this.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I sometimes feel like I am the only person in the world who thinks both Farcry and Crysis games were utter dog turds.

Everz

FH is my second home
I just have good memories of playing Far Cry : Predators a couple years ago and that about your lot with it.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I sometimes feel like I am the only person in the world who thinks both Farcry and Crysis games were utter dog turds.

Crysis isn't a bad game but its not great, the graphics kind of fool you. Its the openness that attracts me to the Far Cry games, though in FC2 I spent most of the game using the fire mechanic to burn enemies, as the fire spread.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Skyrim looks like an epic return to form for the Elder Scrolls series.

Uncharted 3 - amazing!

PS Vita is priced lower than I thought, guess I'll bite.

FFXIII-2 ... meh. Will probably buy it at some point but it looks like the same mindless combat system, except you can also control (capture?) monsters.

Battlefield 3 looks fucking amazing.

Can't wait to see Nintendo's new console today. Please show us that you're catering for proper gamers again.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i want a wii tbh. Donkey Kong Returns and Kirbys Epic Yarn. Seems like pimpin games.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Far Cry 2 was great graphics etc, but holy shit it was was the same thing over and over and over again... Didnt bother finishing it cause I got too bored of it

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Its odd watching the 3DS trailers, might look better in real life, but the no AA look in the trailers is very off putting

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
looks interesting, very impressive.

basically a tablet pc as the new WII controller for those who haven't seen it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom