E-mail sent to Mythic and GOA

O

old.Ayeye

Lonewolf, every day I say stupid to myself because I haven't trusted CTO (the italian producer of Daoc).

I preferred to trust Goa, I said to myself: "surely if they have taken such a great game for the whole europe, they must be great and smart and they must have a big organization so this mean they will patch fast, they will give us great support and many many news" .......... .. . . three days after the official release started, I experienced the "already logged in" problem and they fixed it in 36 hours ..... . .. . . . .. . . . .. .

.. . . . . . . . this was the last time I buy something signed by Goa

O

old.Tohtori

Da-ham....

Brannor i just have to ask, you finnish? Atleast you kick back those insults as one :D

B

Brannor McThife

Re: Da-ham....

Originally posted by Tohtori
Brannor i just have to ask, you finnish? Atleast you kick back those insults as one :D

Um. Let's stop right there. Please. No comments about the linguistic capabilities/shortcomings of European community countries. All of South Africa knows that we speak the only true form of English left on the planet.

:flame:

-G

O

old.Lonewolf

Aye Ayeye lessons learned I feel, an Italian man into the frey nice to see

WHO is NEXT who will bring their STORY OF WOE and torment at the hands of GOA pls tell me..?

O

old.Tohtori

Erhm....

. No comments about the linguistic capabilities/shortcomings of European community countries.

...actually was throwing a compliment towards you but, ah well, aaanyway don't want to start a fight so i'll just be zipping me mouth now :p

B

Brannor McThife

Sorry. Wasn't an aggro comment. I don't know Finland...or how they respond to comments. In fact...can't say I know any Fins. Maybe some Dorsal's...but no Fins.

;)

-G

O

old.Ayeye

Damn!
Is there any french that can catch a train, go to Paris, ring the bell at Goa office and tell them:

"EHI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
DRINKING COFFEE???? STOP IT!!
GO TO TRANSLATE!!!"

:D

O

old.Tohtori

Bah

No sorry needed. Should've read the post a second time before replying myself.

Well you know one Fin now, Arn't you just honored...really... :rolleyes:

O

old.Lonewolf

How are the fishes today Finland??!

Petty.....yes
Sad.....definitely

O

old.Tohtori

Muah...

No i'm cracking up here...really...i've NEVER heard that one before :p

Also try.

"Seen any polarbears lately?"

"Have you any un-finnished business left?"

"Why do they call it Finland? Because...of all...the Fins!" <- Iceage ripoff :rolleyes:

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Sorry. Wasn't an aggro comment. I don't know Finland...or how they respond to comments. In fact...can't say I know any Fins. Maybe some Dorsal's...but no Fins.

;)

-G
Fins

arr dear (wipes a tear from his eye)

that made I laurf that did

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

Um. Yes. Run out of intelligent insults that fast have we? Guess you'll have to go bug Lunar for some new ones soon. Does the whole of Phoenix Legion have a sit down session where you brainstorm for a few hours and come up with "insults" like that?

Not at all, but having previously suggested that language should be kept clean, I thought it would be hypocritical of me to use some of the more obvious ones that leap to mind, lest Sar bans me (only j/k Sar :)) A brainstorming session to come up with insults for Glauthie is never necessary - there are always plenty floating around we can use. :p

No wonder hardly anyone in Midgard knows of you...

-G

<shrugs>

...and why would that bother me? We are not all here to gain a reputation, good or bad, you know :rolleyes:

Glauthie... you lost the argument when you tried pathetically to claim it wasn't me in the picture, and you know it :) Now... let's let Lonewolf has his thread back.....

O

old.Lonewolf

No no u carry on, I think the thread has slipped from my hands now maybe I can crack it back on track POOTAAA!

:touch:
:twak:
:whip:

O

old.Veritreus

Stop having fun in here I say!

What does this place look like, a public forum?

Bah, some people!

M

Melodic

Lonewolf, what is the email address that you used for Mythic?

Last week I sent a link to GoA via the get right mechanism - the link was from this forum where people where expressing unhappiness about the patch process and lack of information. To date I have received no reply to my query. I just checked my get right questions to find that this particular question has been deleted.

Bunch of amateurs.

O

old.Alwych

Brannor everytime i see you on these boards you are trying to cause problems and seem very jealous of anyone starting any campaign or complaint that you are not involved in. Hence you snipe it to pieces with ridiculous arguments and plain insults.

99% of the time we also see the "I" am doing something to save this game and "I" am working to improve the game. Yawn... so you were a mod an browntongued your way in with GOA flunkies and then professed to be the crusader of the playerbase and the guy that beat the truth out of GOA.

Jesus can you just stop before your head explodes this kind of arrogance is unbelievable and amazes me. If you just are here to complain about how great south africa is and how you are the chosen one then please dont as i think alot of guys are sick to death of it.

Nice email lonewolf i hope they seriously consider providing us with more information.

Brannor dont bother replying i know you are too busy admiring yourself in the mirror.

K

Keri

Re: Muah...

Originally posted by Tohtori

"Seen any polarbears lately?"

Umm I think I'm the only DAoC EU player who lives in polar bear country. :p

D

Danya

Well said Alwych. Frankly the level of posting coming from Brannor in this thread makes me think "small child who's toys have been stolen", not exactly impressive.

O

old.Lonewolf

I will post the reply if its appropriate to post when or if I receive if not I will e-mail again and again until I receive summin

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: Muah...

Originally posted by Keri

Umm I think I'm the only DAoC EU player who lives in polar bear country. :p

Ok. Granted. :p

But the fish are ours i tell you all! :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom