E-mail sent to Mythic and GOA

O

old.Lonewolf

Well I think my point is proven since the announcement on the Forums quite a while ago, jack shite has visited town and the
E&E idea is still to take off! After a month of it being announced NICEEEE ONE

Ok ok so I am being argumentative shoot me someone pls!:sex:

J

Jupitus

No Brannor, Lunar replied because I was going to flame you to pieces.... the number of times I have read posts from you where you get on your high-horse and seem to think you are better than everyone else is really beyond belief.

The Wonderful Chosen one who came to save us all??? Mortal????

I'm stopping there.

<pin is out>

J

Jupitus

Lonewolf... the E&E teams have actually existed for some time, and on the old forums they were identified beside their names in a similar fashion to the mods. What has happened more recently (since Zargar got on board, I think, allowing more resource) is the addition of numbers to those teams and more formalisation of their roles, a process which is underway now, as I explained. Ok, so you have yet to see any benefit from this, so you are bound to be sceptical, but hopefully you will find some benefit once the teams are fully active.

B

Brannor McThife

Bring it on you wussy infiltrator. My axe is bigger than you. Still yet to see your name appear as the slayer of a worthy foe. Guess you're too busy looking for the newly rezzed ones 'eh? Is that standard practise in the Infiltrator CoC for Phoenix Legion people?

"...you are a Phoenix Legion Infiltrator, you have no spine, you must never attempt to attack a healthy foe. We are weak, stealth is our only saviour..." - Phoenix Legion, CoC: Section 14 "Infiltrators".

:flame:

-G

O

old.Lonewolf

Thanks Jupitus I am sure it will work hopefully

Oh and Brannor grow up :twak:

O

old.[BC]Revz

I asked a while back what Eyes and Ears did and didn't get much of an answer so if you could fill me in on what they have done so far I'm sure we are all interested.

Also Brannor stop trying to piss on someone elses attempt to help this crippled mess of a game/community.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Lonewolf
Oh and Brannor grow up :twak:

Dude, please. Drop the "grow up" approach. I'm merely having fun. He's an albion, I'm a midi. I'm supposed to hate his guts. IRL, I'd buy him a drink and share a joke or two. This is nothing more than RP'ing. If you take it some other way, my apologies for any ill intentions you may feel directed from me towards you, or any other.

I am grown up. I just know that being grown up doesn't mean you can't play anymore. ;)

-G

O

old.ViU

E&E ? no shit?.. I totally forgot about them because one doesent see of them much, seems like there are at least two of them here at barrys...

B

Brannor McThife

Oh gawd. Who left the door open?

Who planted a new tree nearby and invited the hibbies? :rolleyes:

:m00:

-G

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Bring it on you wussy infiltrator. My axe is bigger than you. Still yet to see your name appear as the slayer of a worthy foe. Guess you're too busy looking for the newly rezzed ones 'eh? Is that standard practise in the Infiltrator CoC for Phoenix Legion people?

"...you are a Phoenix Legion Infiltrator, you have no spine, you must never attempt to attack a healthy foe. We are weak, stealth is our only saviour..." - Phoenix Legion, CoC: Section 14 "Infiltrators".

:flame:

-G

<Yawns>

Been saving your blushes so far, Glauthie, but not for too much longer. Newly rezzed? Only if they con purple and sqeal loudly :cool:

Oh, and perhaps you should ask some of the archer guards at Bledmeer just how feeble and spineless us infiltrators are, or the players who were getting bombarded with my catapult as they tried to break down the gates....;)

B

Brannor McThife

Ooooh NPC guards...how scary. And yeah...sure...anybody can kill a sitting, newly rezzed, purple-con who's got less than 100hps... :rolleyes: big challenges those...

Bring on a real challenge...Oh wait...yeah... I got me Psi with an 8 level difference... :p Now there was a REAL challenge.

-G

O

old.Lonewolf

Oooo ooooOOOoo my dad's harder than ur dad :clap:

J

Jupitus

...anybody can kill a sitting, newly rezzed, purple-con who's got less than 100hps...

... and anyone can dance on, jump on, or camp the body of an enemy that someone else killed for you... come and get me Glauthie, then we'll see...... you'll have to find me first, of course :D

J

Jupitus

... oh, and sorry for stealing your thread Lonewolf :rolleyes:

B

Brannor McThife

I've tried...but I can't seem to pry you away from hugging your M@A. Do they let you out on weekends?

-G

J

Jupitus

Took a leisurely stroll through Yggdra only last weekend... weather a tad chilly, but otherwise a fun time out... ;)

B

Brannor McThife

You sure you were in Yggdra? You may have gotten lost following one of your own patrols...maybe Snowdonia?

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Jupitus

doesn't look like Snowdonia to me ...:rolleyes:

I don't see your name. And it could just be someone else you asked to take a screeny for you... pfft...

-G

O

old.Lonewolf

Nice one Ayeye nice to see the our Italian friends sharing a concern more power to you my friend

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

J

Jupitus

I don't see your name. And it could just be someone else you asked to take a screeny for you... pfft...

-G

yeah... like I asked my twin brother to go do it for me? If you can't recognise me there, then how you gonna find me with your axe? I suggest you go back to being a lumberjack, Mr Stoopid :D

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Jupitus
Mr Stoopid :D

Um. Yes. Run out of intelligent insults that fast have we? Guess you'll have to go bug Lunar for some new ones soon. Does the whole of Phoenix Legion have a sit down session where you brainstorm for a few hours and come up with "insults" like that? No wonder hardly anyone in Midgard knows of you...

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom