Dyvet population - some questions for Requiel

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
I made the mistake of checking the GER and FRA site stats on daoc.goa.com this weekend - its frightening how bad/low the population is on the ENG servers compared to these.

I really hope the "long term" solution is out soon, coz i'm getting lonely, and i refuse to start over again on another server, not after the amount of time and effort i've put into my chars.

PLEASE please give us options Req!

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
16:09pm and 332 people online on the UK cluster, its just a dip in population seen every year at this time honest. :worthy:

hemorragie

Fledgling Freddie
I have tried the French servers and I wanna stay there..I am struggling a bit with my french atm but I can get by and I am gettin better every day.
I leveled most of my main characters on Prydwen since DAOC was released. I have invested so much time leveling those toons that I wanna be able to carry on playing them on more densely populated servers... or that will be it for me.
I can't imagine that it would be technically difficult to move account around. I also can't believe that Dyvet can be re-populated.. What can GOA possibly do??

GOA should give us the option to migrate !!

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
From what you say, I see a good question:

If servers where the elitist fg vs fg dominates the rvr scene (classic or otherwise) die fast. We see several examples.

Servers where other people work as a community survive, in US and on french servers, etc.

Why some patches help the fg people to stay?

Or there's clusters like Bossiney, where we have both existing quite happily together.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Or there's clusters like Bossiney, where we have both existing quite happily together.

You seem to have not read the post you quoted so I'll make it easy for you.

If servers where the elitist fg vs fg dominates the rvr scene (classic or otherwise) die fast. We see several examples.

Servers where other people work as a community survive, in US and on french servers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom