Dwy New Celt Tiarna

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Your realm is nothing but leeching shit noobs, your stealthers cant kill anything unless they are zerging. Each powerleveled infil has greater skills
than any hibs, they atleast go out to fight, while hibs do nothing but to run
solo albs down in fotm groups counting their rp, and crying when albs are more than them.

Just show me 1 hib who has any guts, and i will congratz him even on rr3.

LOL wanker, people like you should be banned cus daoc is destroying your mind

big grats dwy

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Your realm is nothing but leeching shit noobs, your stealthers cant kill anything unless they are zerging. Each powerleveled infil has greater skills
solo albs down in fotm groups counting their rp, and crying when albs are more than them.

Ill get some tissues ok? :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:

It's like glottis got cloned. Aguy who spends his entire daoc life stood leeching of fg v fg fights and claims it takes skill saying hibs have no guts? hi pot, meet kettle.

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:

Dumb, dumber, you.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
It's like glottis got cloned. Aguy who spends his entire daoc life stood leeching of fg v fg fights and claims it takes skill saying hibs have no guts? hi pot, meet kettle.

yeh that sums it up nicely :worthy:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haha, Kinad, to be honest, you have no grounds accusing anyone of leeching. Such hate in this little guy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom