Dwy New Celt Tiarna

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
708
Gratz Dwy on rr9!! Well Done MELON! :clap: :clap:

A stl0ng bard around :worthy: :worthy:
 

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
472
keep hitting that insta mezz who knows one day u might learn to do a normal mezz :kissit:

grats anyway :wub:
 

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,440
Herbal said:
keep hitting that insta mezz who knows one day u might learn to do a normal mezz :kissit:

grats anyway :wub:
bolt mezz > insta mezz > bard normal mezz

gogo dwy stlong bard, gratz
 

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,395
Herbal said:
keep hitting that insta mezz who knows one day u might learn to do a normal mezz :kissit:

grats anyway :wub:
so bitter :(

you never learnt to press the instamezz button?

and grats Find, :cheers:
 

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
347
!

Grats dwy

and btw, alb grp inc infront non jump situation, u kinda need to instant singel leader or u usually get taunted.
 

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
324
Does this new tiarna knows about volley or just leeching solo albs in fgs,
and when albs are more he goes crying ?
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
Kinad said:
Does this new tiarna knows about volley or just leeching solo albs in fgs,
and when albs are more he goes crying ?
like you no.. he's a bard fyi :eek6:

you learn something everyday right?
 

Belomar

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
5,107
Grats! :D

(Oh, and after first-hand experience playing against it, all I can say is that bolt range mezz is uber.)
 

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
324
Stallion said:
like you no.. he's a bard fyi :eek6:

you learn something everyday right?
Your realm is nothing but leeching shit noobs, your stealthers cant kill anything unless they are zerging. Each powerleveled infil has greater skills
than any hibs, they atleast go out to fight, while hibs do nothing but to run
solo albs down in fotm groups counting their rp, and crying when albs are more than them.

Just show me 1 hib who has any guts, and i will congratz him even on rr3.
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
Kinad said:
Your realm is nothing but leeching shit noobs, your stealthers cant kill anything unless they are zerging. Each powerleveled infil has greater skills
than any hibs, they atleast go out to fight, while hibs do nothing but to run
solo albs down in fotm groups counting their rp, and crying when albs are more than them.

Just show me 1 hib who has any guts, and i will congratz him even on rr3.
how does this stealther crying apply to a bard? im sure Dwy has more respect for your rr5 zerk then other way around.. :kissit:
 

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
579
Gratz Dwy
Best bard who draws aggro of mobs when running to emain! :D :D
 

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
324
Stallion said:
how does this stealther crying apply to a bard? im sure Dwy has more respect for your rr5 zerk then other way around.. :kissit:
I made my point out how hibs play, now stuff the gratz threads up where the sun dont shine.
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
Kinad said:
I made my point out how hibs play, now stuff the gratz threads up where the sun dont shine.
when will we see blizzard back and rocki'n ?

thank you :worthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom