Dwera

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
would like to see the melee class that can take on a merc in a 1on1

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
would like to see the melee class that can take on a merc in a 1on1

I reckon foadon could beat any high rr merc if the merc doesn't purge his slam.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
As explained on msn, good fights gimmly, you did very well considering the items you had(was 2-0 to me but gimmly got me to 45% first time then 70% second, no ra's, mls or dt to make the fight fair as possible), you even did better than some toa sced tanks out there, thanks for the fun, you prove you are good as you said you was.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I reckon foadon could beat any high rr merc if the merc doesn't purge his slam.

would need to spec for soloing tho :eek:
did beat fadeh pretoa with DT up tho! xd

most of it depends on luck, if i engage, wait for block, brutalise, 2h backchain i can prolly win easy, but merc can still have other stuff up their sleeve

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
I haven't ever lost to a melee class 1vs1 with buffs in rvr(i ran unbuffed up til rr7 roughly when i soloed, most targets i fought were buffed out of their asses so think i lost 2-3 can't remember who to though)

I killed you with my ranger when u where RR9 and I was RR5 on my ranger! Ofcourse I shot you and stealthed, shot/stealthed etc but still.. I guess im not pure melee since I do stuff with my bow but its melee-damage too :p

Cannot do that anymore without serious risk due to Charge RA tho; not to mention the various banelord stuff which prevents me from stealthing and lets evul merc catch up with me ;)

Fully TOA'ed high RR champ I expect he can kill a merc. Static Tempest + Badge + snare-shout when dirty tricks goes in or something and champ should win :)

XhitmanX

Banned
Sycho said:
As explained on msn, good fights gimmly, you did very well considering the items you had(was 2-0 to me but gimmly got me to 45% first time then 70% second, no ra's, mls or dt to make the fight fair as possible), you even did better than some toa sced tanks out there, thanks for the fun, you prove you are good as you said you was.
I only lost the first fight because of missing(would style ?) 2 back styles and no follow up but Sycho is great fighter insane dmg. Second time you just owned me lol

Gimmly

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Fully TOA'ed high RR champ I expect he can kill a merc. Static Tempest + Badge + snare-shout when dirty tricks goes in or something and champ should win :)

Charge nagates ST ..

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
Charge nagates ST ..

still stuns u in terms of being able to melee...
ye he can move but he cant hit for 3 seconds every 5seconds

Martok

Part of the furniture
XhitmanX said:
I only lost the first fight because of missing(would style ?) 2 back styles and no follow up but Sycho is great fighter insane dmg. Second time you just owned me lol

Gimmly

Sycho's dmg has always been insaine i want to see his sc tbh :clap:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
I killed you with my ranger when u where RR9 and I was RR5 on my ranger! Ofcourse I shot you and stealthed, shot/stealthed etc but still.. I guess im not pure melee since I do stuff with my bow but its melee-damage too :p

That was fokias, i remember him going mental in gc about it, i have never met you solo that's because i only soloed a few times at rr9, but a ranger would beat a merc doing that back then anyway.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
That was fokias, i remember him going mental in gc about it, i have never met you solo that's because i only soloed a few times at rr9, but a ranger would beat a merc doing that back then anyway.

U right; it was the Greek god Fokias ;)

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Hero might beat Merc if lands brutalise and gets off 3 chain side styles(and relics)with 2h, depends what ML fluff Merc has up. Can beat the Bm's but they are crush weak and dont use ml's in duels. :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
something ive noticed is that alot of players equals high dmg to beeing good at playing your class :D

tho the two are connected to that often the ones doing high dmg is good ;p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I haven't ever lost to a melee class 1vs1 with buffs in rvr(i ran unbuffed up til rr7 roughly when i soloed, most targets i fought were buffed out of their asses so think i lost 2-3 can't remember who to though)

Beno bridge has soooooooooooo many sbs too it's becoming like old amg emain xD

I slapped you silly a few times on your solo runs at amg. :p

And theres a lot of sbs there too because think theres multiple times more sbs without toa gear than other stealthers compined. :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
I slapped you silly a few times on your solo runs at amg. :p

And theres a lot of sbs there too because think theres multiple times more sbs without toa gear than other stealthers compined. :)

Not buffed you haven't :p rare to meet a solo sb :/ they all seem to camp beno bridge now...but alb stealthers can be just as bad xE

I don't remember fighting you much must of been some time ago....didn't really solo much after rr8 or so.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Remember when I read Dreamis name wrong and thought he was on his infil :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
By the way marath think you are thinking of ken, i never remember fighting you 1vs1 ever, only seen you like 2-3 times in my near 3 years of daoc Oo

Ah well who cares anyway, but i haven't fought many sbs since rr6 or so, maybe i will finally fight you 1vs1 one day soon who knows.(that's if i do not quit soon xD)

Want to fight you one day soon foadon, probably get my ass kicked by you and probably tourin's hero too, hero/warrior are very hard to beat if they are equal realm rank/toa sced like me.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Succi said:
They are different genders and races..

he proberly didnt get to check that much... just clicked saw name went to attack then said out a loud OH FUCK... 2 hits latter dead on the ground. :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
They are different genders and races..

See someone at cliprange comes running, click him, read name, think "oh fun".

Considering I jump every solo person I can get a hold of I don´t look much at race, gender, RR, visible gear. Most times I don´t know who I am fighting until after ;)

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
you can just run like faggot again like in 1 of your movies...

As apposed to being the adding/zerging faggot in the first place like you where pre-NF on Where?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
lol Dwera in a stealther zerg?? not in my living memory. Damn fine playa and has no reason to zerg...

After countless irc and FH discussions:

If you are at the same place with other stealthers from your realm = you are in a stealth zerg. Even if you don't know they are there...

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I don't think dreami/fadeh/sousi has lost any either
Foadon once won a 1on1 over me. I thaught i was unbeatable but i guess i was wrong. I think he engaged during my dt.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Foadon once won a 1on1 over me. I thaught i was unbeatable but i guess i was wrong. I think he engaged during my dt.

i engaged first hit, blocked, and managed to get brutalise in :x 8 chances out of 10 i wouldnt block first hit tho and id have alot harder ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom