Dwera

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
lol Dwera in a stealther zerg?? not in my living memory. Damn fine playa and has no reason to zerg...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dwera rox and does not zerg nor grp

PPL MIGHT FOR FUCKS SAKE MOVE WHERE HE IS? ever considered that ffs.

And Dwera gladly duel my gimpfil and pwn it everytime

But when I ask him to duel my merc its a no lol x<

I wont hurt you dwera... much ;d

:wub:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Cylian said:
Hmm, poisonspike, vipered dot and a PA ... total of 1463 dmg.
Then you suicided on Spinesprout etc. :D

You ran from me lastnight :<

Oki we had fight since I had more endurance but you ended up hitting me for 250-280 mainhand. What's your spec now since u hit alot harder then I remember :O

Anyhow was nice fight was impressed with your damage tho ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
like I'll stand still and fight next to (most likely) 5 hibbies :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sparrow said:
Someone told me Vladamir was with 13,574 other stealthers just now! Really it's the truth!

That's great mr(s) realm hopper, but Vladamir's an armsman, he wouldn't do too well in a stealth zerg :(. Also, i might've been with them, but not grouped with them. Solo-Trio is the only worthwhile grouping for me, after that it just gets too easy. Yeah i know, an inf, saying its easy, whats the world coming to :rolleyes:

DeadOnArrival said:
Ill Second that vlad...Dwera is not a wanker though...that is unfair m8...even though its against my better judgement Dwera you were with a Crowded house at the east end of brynja bridge tonight a good 7 or 8 of you middie stealthers were there. Mind you vlad it is uo to the middies to defend there realm so i aint gonna moan about 12 middies standing on brynja bridge against 1 or 2 hibbie/alb attackers

I wasn't actually calling Dwera a wanker, i just liked the look of that animation so i put it in ;P. And stop jumping me Caestar, you fcking hurt :mad: .

All the best :cheers:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
oh and again u say u see Dwera at the place 99% of mids pass.... :wanker:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
heh.. OK!

purge2, charge3, stealthlorecharge for vanish, DT, demoralize, banespike is quite alot to take on you know, which any higher RR soloing merc should have. Easy? :wanker:
Aw, I don't have em all :x I suck.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
dwera waves to me sometimes, why not jump me, im easy target ^^

honest i rly suk :S
It's true, he does suck :p

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Dwera always tries to run, i mean 2 pet casters how hard can it be :m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Dwera stop trying to kill a cabalist with MoC! It's futile , you know :>

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
XhitmanX said:
was different mercs dont pa and evade as much mercs are just easy. The higher the rr the better :flame:

Gimmly

That a challenge?xD

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Dwera is pretty much the only SB I see who solo's regularly. Unfortunately thats quite often near bridges so adds happen but I'm sure thats just coincidence when it happens. He always seems to have perma stealth lore (I'm guessing its just MoS 5 here) as I regularly get perfed by him in the middle of nowhere without seeing him :> Probably serves me right for switching mos4 for aug str4. I wish more people playe like him, only maybe with 50 less realm ability points to spend and no uber toa armour or ml's so it's a fairer fight :) I think since NF over half my 1vs1 fights with sb's has been with dwera, and he could probably make his 6th movie from owning me alone :p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
oh and again u say u see Dwera at the place 99% of mids pass.... :wanker:

Gotta agree with Grym on this one.

Brynja Bridge did you say ? At prime theres atleast 1000000 stealthers from all sides there. Every single one of mid stealthers passes over it at primetime and looks around for enemies. Cant really be Dweras fault that theres more around. Being that we both are solo 99% of the time even we were passing it at the same time once and gang banged an infil there. No we werent grouped and passed our seperate ways after that.

Another thing is if you bring a stealther zerg and whine about solo stealthers adding to you when you are fighting. Then all one can do is bring more cheese with that.

Btw whine about the hib stealthers camping with 4+ people at brynja at 6AM few nights back. :flame: Atleast you went to merry duo way after killing me a few times. :worthy:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
XhitmanX said:

you so mature m8 just doing your silly little emote. If u gonna brag about it, actually duel sycho and then if u win, you can pretend you all l33t and you can go wank over your win.

p.s. my moneys on sycho and think its pretty safe tbh :D

XhitmanX

Banned
DaggerElivager said:
you so mature m8 just doing your silly little emote. If u gonna brag about it, actually duel sycho and then if u win, you can pretend you all l33t and you can go wank over your win.

p.s. my moneys on sycho and think its pretty safe tbh :D
only doing it to wind him up hes a bit high rr i perfer to fight martok but i fight him for a laugh is he in irc after i eat my xmas tea.

Gimmly

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
XhitmanX said:
only doing it to wind him up hes a bit high rr i perfer to fight martok but i fight him for a laugh is he in irc after i eat my xmas tea.

Gimmly

I haven't ever lost to a melee class 1vs1 with buffs in rvr(i ran unbuffed up til rr7 roughly when i soloed, most targets i fought were buffed out of their asses so think i lost 2-3 can't remember who to though)

I don't think dreami/fadeh/sousi has lost any either...so high rr merc isn't easy like you say :p but i would expect the same if i was a mid/hib melee class fighting one, i really wouldn't expect to win at all unless i was near their realm rank aswell as their equipment.

Nope i do not use irc...i will pm you when i am on next, might be on tonight and hopefully no stealthers will interfere, if you beat me i would be VERY shocked ;) (mainly because if i was to die to a melee class i expect it to be a high rr warrior/zerk who stuns me then does serious damage, you might prove me wrong though somehow :p)

Beno bridge has soooooooooooo many sbs too it's becoming like old amg emain xD

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
i bet sycho sucks actually and just has never fought neone :p

Shut up and get back ingame, i want to poke you around with bronze swords xD

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Shut up and get back ingame, i want to poke you around with bronze swords xD

nib >< play matts and then get mystik to lvl50 + toa him and maybe i will :p but i really cba with toa :(

p.s. u still suck :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
You just jealous that you will not live upto my suckiness dagger xD bring that kobold out ffs i aint playing much longer want to see it once more! :clap:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
You just jealous that you will not live upto my suckiness dagger xD bring that kobold out ffs i aint playing much longer want to see it once more! :clap:

pffft well ill see about re opening my acc...hes lvl48, naked, skint and no ml's :D bit like the girls you meet...cheap and young! :p

jokin aside, ill see, i might do :)

p.s. want to talk or nething pm me for msn. ( anyone if they want )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom