DUTCH players who wtb ToA online read this..

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
Just heard on IRC that some shop in utrecht and den haag had them in stock on the wednesday :(

Oh and dimplus dont have toa yet but they told me the truck with the boxes is enroute just a bit delayed what with all the snow.

was in utrecht today, couldnt find it in any shop :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
what makes you think that ? :touch:

<has something to do with beeing very bored at work>

me too!

benelux.jpg

<Eroa's intelligence raises by 1!>

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Also got the game from D+, same as with SI and Classic back then. Apart from their new games they don't offer much bargain games unlike Nedgame does.
I am gonna pick it up myself since theres more stuff to buy then just TOA so instead of paying 7eur/package i'll just take the train there and get it myself, easier to see if disks are damaged aswell then since i had that with my SI from them.

mnemonicus

Fledgling Freddie
Can you imagine the amount of phonecalls, emails, deaththreats, etc, D+ got since this thread started :flame:

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
mnemonicus said:
Can you imagine the amount of phonecalls, emails, deaththreats, etc, D+ got since this thread started :flame:

Henk guessed what game i called for so yes i think they get lots of phonecalls.

(Henk = teh man)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't feel like ordering from dimplus. Their site scares the hell out me, and their payment methods even more. Apparently, to pay with your cc you have to call their shop, and actually tell the guy there your cc info. I mean, that's even more insecure than paying online (well, if you're sure that your own system is clean of malware).

Any other idea's? I wish that all those gameshops weren't so crappy. I mean.. freerecordshop has an online gameshop, decent prices too. It's just that it probably takes them months to realize that ToA is out ;-)

Cyclodia

Banned
Daedalus said:
I don't feel like ordering from dimplus. Their site scares the hell out me, and their payment methods even more. Apparently, to pay with your cc you have to call their shop, and actually tell the guy there your cc info. I mean, that's even more insecure than paying online (well, if you're sure that your own system is clean of malware).

Any other idea's? I wish that all those gameshops weren't so crappy. I mean.. freerecordshop has an online gameshop, decent prices too. It's just that it probably takes them months to realize that ToA is out ;-)

Just use rembours nub and pay the mailman when he rings @ your door ;p

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
I had the order confirmed on the 20th, they better arrive tomorrow :(

Wiebe

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:

I agree that there webbie doesn't look like a gameshop but still payment methods? Rebours or prepaid trough bank, if they dont deliver you can reverse it...

Cyclodia

Banned
Karmatika said:
did anyone get it yet.... Mailman just popped and no toa :/

Normal mailman doesn't bring it :p Havnt got mine either yet but should be here soon.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Wiebe said:
I agree that there webbie doesn't look like a gameshop but still payment methods? Rebours or prepaid trough bank, if they dont deliver you can reverse it...

Can't reverse if you send money from your bank account to another, you can only reverse if THEY have automatically (periodical payments for example) taken money off your bank account.

I've just ordered it with prepaid, will see whenver I get it (can wait a few days/week tbh)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna be in today... it's in the mailman's car right now, which is not where I want it... but still :)

Dimplus is nice indeed :)

Cyclodia

Banned
Asq said:
Gonna be in today... it's in the mailman's car right now, which is not where I want it... but still :)

Dimplus is nice indeed :)

15:45 and still no toa bleh :puke:

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
Somehow the website isn't working for me, ordered TOA last week and last wednesday , they didn't recieve any order from me at all which I found out after calling them.

Now they got my order trough phone and hopefully the package arrives on monday

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Wiebe said:
Yea, I know. But still, if you're a serious game shop, you'd should at least invest in normal, secure, payment methods.

Well, because none of the other shops I know had the game, or even heard about it, I decided to order from Dimplus.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
was in utrecht today, couldnt find it in any shop :(

I live in Utrecht and I checked:

Dynabyte
Media Markt
Dixons
Free Record Shop
Some game shop I don't know the name of :))

None of them had any, so I'm rather curious which shop here sells it? Still need to find 1 more copy...

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Mailman popped again... no toa... Killed him and waiting for a respawn.... Anyone know te respawn time on Mailman?

in other words pretty pissed atm...

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I just ordered from play.com, I think dimplus is out again and he was expecting a new shipment 'today or tomorrow', whatever... No TOA for a few days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom